(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Judgement

La Force

This is a scene of a "Garden Sanctuary". Here in a back yard garden, beside a white painted garden shed and enclosed with a white picket fence. It's the ladies personal sanctuary, where she has her outdoor alter set up. Here is where she seeks solace. Her alter sits amongst pink roses. Upon her Alter is a statute of the Goddess, which is placed on top of a rich red velvet cloth. two white lit candles burn on either side of the Goddess statute. In a cherry blossom tree, sitting on a branch is a little wren bird singing his little song. Beside the Lady wearing the matching red velvet dress, kneels down before the Goddess, with outreached hands praying for guidance. On both sides of her set down on the grass are two more lit white candles, as well as a large cast iron pentagram. There are potted pink flowers and plants set along one side of the Alter.

LWB "Receiving and hearing a spiritual message."

La Force

La Force

My first impression with Judgement

My first impression with Judgement. It's a beautiful card, I just need more time with this, I do understand the idea behind the imagery of the card, but, not so sure about whether it's a card of judgement, as the way I see what judgement means to me. I'm on the fence with this card at the moment. more time with it, then it will reveal what it will mean to me. Time.