Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

faerylvr

I'm ready too... I have lots of room for more faeries.

Kahlie

I have room... seriously... as long as they leave my mermaid intact :D:D

Still happy with a recent buy ;)

Kahlie

Jewel

Marion said:
Okay, Faery Catcher Mitt, at the ready!!!!
YAY! They are here, and they came with Faerie Dust from Faerylvr too! and a DC she made me :D

So Marion catch! ~tosses "Higher Consciousness" to Marion~ There you have it, and it was a random drawing ... I have asked this faerie, which is quite etheral and beautiful by the way, to spend the week with you! If you need more info on your companion for the week let me know! :*

As promised Kahlie I am tossing one your way too for the week. When spread out the cards parted like the Red Sea this card so wanted to spend the week with you! ~tosses "Awakeining Your True Self" to Kahlie." This is a lovely card, there is a flower vase with really pretty flowers and a small delicate faerie tending them. There is also a conch shell in the backgroung. If you need any info on your companion for the week let me know! :*

I did ask them to send someone to do my work and I got "Self Reliance" so I am guessing that was a resounding NO! maybe a HELL NO! *LOL*. Anyway, she is gorgeous and makes a nice companion for the Master Maker, whose job this week is to keep me focused on work and getting things done here. I have "Self-Reliance" sitting in a frame by my work computer to keep an eye on me in the event the Master Maker takes a break ... not likely, he does make me work hard.

I love my faerie dust ~sprinkles some around the room for everyone to enjoy~ Thank you Faerylvr!

Faerylvr, did you want me to toss one back to you?

Jewel

OMG! I just realized that I left home without my faeries oracle!!!!!!! I cannot remember the last time I left home without them ... no wonder the Self Reliance card came today (I got the traveling deck out of the mailbox this morning on my way to work) - the Master Maker is not here today ~giggles~

faerylvr

You can toss one my way... I am feeling the need...

Alta

Jewel said:
~tosses "Higher Consciousness" to Marion~
phew, slippery little fairy. I keep thinking I have it and it wriggles away from me again.

geministar

Yayyy Jewel for receiving the fairies!!! I hope you have fun with them :)

That is soooo unlike you forgetting to take them with you.

a_shikhs

Hey Jewel, I hope you have fun with the faeries. :D

Kahlie

Jewel said:
As promised Kahlie I am tossing one your way too for the week. When spread out the cards parted like the Red Sea this card so wanted to spend the week with you! ~tosses "Awakeining Your True Self" to Kahlie." This is a lovely card, there is a flower vase with really pretty flowers and a small delicate faerie tending them. There is also a conch shell in the backgroung. If you need any info on your companion for the week let me know! :*

Aaaaw... Funny! First of all because a few days ago my orchid bloomed for the first time. I'm so happy about that. I got them without flowers at all and have been watering them faithfully... They don't always get flowers again but both of mine have started sprouting many, although they aren't blooming yet...

I'll e-mail you some other stuff that has been going on Jewel... then you can tell me if this Faerie is appropriate or willful :*

Kahlie

Jewel

Well it seems that I am destined to deal with the Self Reliance Faerie. Today I again asked who would help me at work and two really stood out of the fan so I pulled them both ... "Trust Your Intuition" and "Self Reliance" ... seems like they just want to be voyeurs and cheerleaders while here, and not much help *LOL*. Then again the Master Maker is probably controlling them as it is his job to keep me focused until I get out of the weeds here at work.

OHHHHHHH Faerielvr ... I am tossing "Body Movement" your way. GORGEOUS card, the faeries are dancing in a circle in the moonlight and glowing, and playing music! I think you need to go head for the woods and dance girl! Dance until you drop the faeries say!

See ... you get to go dancing, why don't they tell me to go do that???? :D :* Then again, I do think the Master Maker has them on a very tight leash!