Personal Tarot

reall

oh! i like this sacred geometry theme!^^ now wish to see whole deck in that style!^^XD ;))

foo_intherain

I reworked the Emperor and Empress cards and added the Zodiac circle to the Empress card to emphasis embodiment, mythology, anthropomorphism and added the 64-Hexagram I-Ching circle to the Emperor card to emphasize structure, time and linearity.

reall

Oh! I like updates!:)) especialy on empress card!:)) still think this style is original n worth exploring!:)) hope you do that on minor arcana?:))

foo_intherain

Oh! I like updates!:)) especialy on empress card!:)) still think this style is original n worth exploring!:)) hope you do that on minor arcana?:))

Perhaps something like this for the ACES: http://images.rapgenius.com/bf461288b5f8837248757dd756b33f17.576x194x1.gif

I added a Double-Zero card, 00, also hinting @ Infinity. This card is TRANSCENDENCE and doesn't feature any of the four suit icons on the card face. Since the card is Double-Zero, its caption is "Fool me twice." The card represents the seasoned fool, who has been around the block more than once. This card also represents the transmission of love/light/wisdom through silence and sheer presence, without the need for speaking, using parables, allegory, metaphor; methods, doctrines, steps, phases; It also indicates that one should cease using the Tarot for the day as one is already beyond the need further elucidation of the problem or question at hand. It is most like THE MASTER card from the OSHO: Zen Tarot deck.

reall

Perhaps something like this for the ACES: http://images.rapgenius.com/bf461288b5f8837248757dd756b33f17.576x194x1.gif

I added a Double-Zero card, 00, also hinting @ Infinity. This card is TRANSCENDENCE and doesn't feature any of the four suit icons on the card face. Since the card is Double-Zero, its caption is "Fool me twice." The card represents the seasoned fool, who has been around the block more than once. This card also represents the transmission of love/light/wisdom through silence and sheer presence, without the need for speaking, using parables, allegory, metaphor; methods, doctrines, steps, phases; It also indicates that one should cease using the Tarot for the day as one is already beyond the need further elucidation of the problem or question at hand. It is most like THE MASTER card from the OSHO: Zen Tarot deck.
oh! I like this img and 00 and your explanations!:)) it's interesting and fresh!:)) how many cards will be in deck?:))

foo_intherain

oh! I like this img and 00 and your explanations!:)) it's interesting and fresh!:)) how many cards will be in deck?:))

I'm not entirely sure how I will be coordinating it but would like there to be 81 total cards in the deck. 78 + the 00 Master card and two more (+) and (-) cards similar to the Herstelde Orde resembling the Juno (Inutition) and Jupiter (Truth) cards.

81 cards because 81 is Nine, 9 times and represents completion. It also makes for 25 Major Arcana cards and 56 Minor arcana, reducing it to 7 + 11 or 18 again, reducing again to 9. I'm not sure what the (+) and (-) cards will be just yet but know the deck will have 81 cards when done. And am thinking of making them (φ) and (-1/12) as each of them also represents a form of Infinity in the math world and that they will deal with and represent ART (φ) and SCIENCE (-1/12) and compliment TRANSCENDENCE (00) as the RELIGION component as the three paradigms with which the Seeker may view the world by and which will color their reasons for beginning their quest and will deal with major issues facing today's societies, dealing with the rise of Islam and the effect western influence has had on its extremism, C.E.R.N, Artificial Intelligence, extraterrestrials and robots, brain enhancement drugs, Organic and non-GMO, Globalism etc

reall

Like all your ideas and concept!:)) admire how you know all that?:) it must be one of those divine inspiration deck!:) be sure to check on tech details ie card suze publisher etc!:) lookingforward to see this completed and ready to shop!;))

Deaux

This is an intriguing glimpse into your mind and personal symbolism/associations. I especially like the stories you have shared behind many of them. And so you know, the fool is my personal favorite so far!

foo_intherain

This is an intriguing glimpse into your mind and personal symbolism/associations. I especially like the stories you have shared behind many of them. And so you know, the fool is my personal favorite so far!

Thank you. Much of this is tentative for the moment as this project was kinda a spur of the moment decision and am sort of making it up as I go along.

That being said I updated the original post again with a new card, 5, LAW or THE HEIROPHANT.

The 10 Commandments are depicted but one of the tablets is blank indicating the changing nature of the needs of the group and the need for law to serve the people. The other tablet has a hand clenching to it, which are the core and group identity forming boundaries which are never compromised such as "Thout shall not kill." and "Thought shall revere life."

It also emphasizes rules being a key component of games and game design thus indicating a relation to sports and other groups activity via rules and regimes.

foo_intherain

Updated original post with THE SUN and THE MOON cards. The pictures are tentative right now as I'm not sure how I feel about their uniformity with the artwork of the other cards. Thoughts?