ADEPT LEVEL, Step NINE, 21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card

dadsnook2000

Coyoteblack said:
There is a large round glass thing with bats coming out of it. It appears to be magnifying the energy of the moon with night mares coming out of it in the form of bats. It is just odd that it is day time in the glass maybe it is some kind of mirror.
REPLY:
One of the Moon's keywords is "reflection." The bats and night time might relate to the subconscious. The subconscious is our gateway into other forms of consciousness, including the dream state, spirit guides, etc. The Tarot itself is a tool for suspending the conscious thought process and letting us access portions/all of the subconscious. From this portion of your statements, I would initially wonder if you might be blocking some important message or understanding? In any case, I'm sure this message or understanding will come through for you.

Coyoteblack said:
Where is this happening in your life right now?
In work I have been trying to find a job in the computer field but it is really hard with the economy, I always based my life happiness on things I can do and buy now I have to be happy for my inner working and spiritual growth. This scares me because I am so out of control. But so far have been ok and unemployment ha taken care of me and I can go to more meetings.
REPLY:
Maybe your focus is too narrow. Many businesses depend heavily on the use of computers. With layoffs, some of those businesses are cutting back on the staff that can work with computers. Perhaps you could find several companies that need someone on either a part time basis or as a consultant who will be on-call when needed. This can work for IT managers, graphic illustrators, network administrators, database managers. business applications support staff, help center computer support people, etc.

Coyoteblack said: It is still scary though soon I will have to explain this huge gap in my resume, lucky for me I decided to go to school and work on my degree for business.
REPLY:
Print up a couple of business cards. Claim you have been doing a bit of free-lance support work on an "on-call" basis. This will fill the gap in your resume.

Coyoteblack said: The dog and wolf have no apparent ground to stand on but yet they are in the for front of the card , nothing in the card makes any physical since yet it is going on and moving so some force greater then my understanding is still at work.
REPLY:
Yes, that's my take on it also.

Coyoteblack said: Is going towards the moon helpful? Yes facing your issues and not hiding from them a l a Emily is normally a better choice. Is this possibly a better choice? I will say in this card yes, because maybe the moon is an illusion and walking away from the illusion takes away from its power.
REPLY:
Consider this viewpoint. Walking away from an illusion might indicate fear. Going with it is to experience it and explore it, a way to overcome fear. Which approach would you prefer? Which approach might a client prefer?

Isn't it amazing what we can uncover in a card to give us food for thought. Dave.
PS: Glad to see you working to catch up with us.

coyoteblack

Wow Dave thanks for going over that with me ! its like step 9 done twice so I receive double the experience. thank you again.

Chela

Adept level Chapter 9

9:2
Questions for Emily
-By holding both arms so tight against your chest, how does that help you? how does that make you feel?
-How long can you sit absolutely still?
-Will you peek out from the blindfold?
-What do you think will happen when you stand up and walk away?
-Are you undecided about something?
-Are you turning your back on something?
-Is there something you don't want to see/acknowledge?
-Where might you go to be alone and think?
-What might you do next?
-What might it mean if you put the swords down?

9:3
Empowerment Questions - using the Wheel of Fortune, Druidcraft
A woman draws a circle in the sand with a stick. I think she is casting a magic circle. Why else would she draw a circle like that? The circle could also represent the Wheel in the Wheel of Fortune, as it is this card. She is a person who has a purpose. She acts confidently and with determination. She wants to divine the future or influence the future. By being in the right state of mind, the answers will come to her.

After this, she will go for a walk on the beach and then go into the cave there.

She holds a stick - a wand. The wand is a tool of performing an action. An important action. She also holds an amulet - a wheel of the year.

She is looking at the ground - at the circle she is making.

Her relationship to the circle, the wand, the amulet, all speak to her focused intent on the task at hand. She is concentrating.

The mood is quiet and contemplative. She is alone but her actions will influence others. I am the woman.

I am acting like her in the way that I contemplate the future and make plans and consider alternatives and decide if I want to try to influence anything. In my life right now, at this minute, I want to influence the weather this weekend because I will be doing a lot of driving. Freezing rain, ice, and snow are predicted.

The woman in the card obviously has experience in this sort of thing and people probably ask her to help them. People ask me for information and help and counseling. A friend asked me for a tarot reading the other day. This will continue, as I like to do tarot readings and talk to people. However, I don't like to feel that I am telling their future. I don't want to tell people what to do, only to help them think about their options. It scares me that people remember what I say and take it so much to heart, sometimes.

What is NOT going on in the card?

Is this woman at a party?
No, she is alone.
I am often alone, using the time to read and study.

Is she laughing and happy?
No, she seems very serious and focused.
I take tarot reading seriously and focus on it with all my attention when doing a reading.