Seeking a partner in crime... any takers?

DownUnderNZer

Found the SWWF threads going back to 2007. Wow!!! Right back....:)

Looked at almost all of the first thread that was towards the idea of starting it up and what people might be interested in under topic ideas like:: Healing, Psychic Development, Shadow Work, Meditations etc.

Mostly following that main thread is SWWF Healing threads so it seems none of the other topics, which I found rather interesting, ever developed passed more than an idea. Shame really.

I will think on it as not sure "healing" is what I quite want to do although I think it is needed for most at one point or another. eg Physical/Emotional healing.

Thanks for reopening up the thread and the purpose of serious study. :)

Kahlie

Found the SWWF threads going back to 2007. Wow!!! Right back....:)

Looked at almost all of the first thread that was towards the idea of starting it up and what people might be interested in under topic ideas like:: Healing, Psychic Development, Shadow Work, Meditations etc.

Mostly following that main thread is SWWF Healing threads so it seems none of the other topics, which I found rather interesting, ever developed passed more than an idea. Shame really.

I will think on it as not sure "healing" is what I quite want to do although I think it is needed for most at one point or another. eg Physical/Emotional healing.

Thanks for reopening up the thread and the purpose of serious study. :)

Shadow Work was done, as well as Abundance work in SWWF. There are more threads then the healing one. I am not reopening SWWF as that idea entailed study work done monthly and with different topics.

Healing is not what is going to be done this time.

As the first post specifies, I was looking for a partner concerning Potential Work/Manifestation Work including working with the Fae. I received a lot of questions on what I would be doing, so I suggested looking through SWWF's threads to read up on as it gives an idea of what you can expect concerning doing serious work and what other people's experiences were.

Since there were more people interested and I didn't feel right choosing one person over another, the idea developed to work in a bigger group.

Hope this clears up some questions,

Kahlie

hopena

I would love to join a group trying this - I'm more of a passive member, but I've been trying to bump that up.

Kahlie

I would love to join a group trying this - I'm more of a passive member, but I've been trying to bump that up.

Thanks for joining up. I will add you as a passive member and you can always upgrade whenever you have more time.

:heart:

Kahlie