Unhappy horse?

Thoughtful

So pleased Abrac you posted the picture. l tried and failed :)

EvaSegovia

I am too, Abrac. I don't have the deck, but that "Don't even THINK about it" Sun is very interesting! And so's the rump! Not going to try and "make heads or tails" :) of that though. I've got my hands full with the RWS...

Thoughtful

I am too, Abrac. I don't have the deck, but that "Don't even THINK about it" Sun is very interesting! And so's the rump! Not going to try and "make heads or tails" :) of that though. I've got my hands full with the RWS...

Its still RWS but images seen from a different angle, giving you fresh new perspectives. It's a great deck.
l see it as letting that inner child out, having fun and enjoying freedom. The Sun saying okay have your fun but clear up the mess if it all goes wrong!
There are many ways to see this card depends on the reading of course.

EvaSegovia

Hmmmm.... Sounds like I ought to check it out. Thanks

EvaSegovia

Checked out the Tarot of the New Vision. LOVE IT!!! So glad you turned me onto it, Abrac. I may just need to OWN this one...!

EvaSegovia

Last entry was quite a while ago, but I want to add this to the mix in case someone reads it in the future. I asked my 6 year old granddaughter about the horse. She said: "the horse is frus-ter-ated." I asked why, and she said "it doesn't want to carry that kid anymore." {She sees the look too}