Touchstone ~ The Sun

Templar Girl

Congratulations Bodhran on grand-podling #2 :heart:

minrice

As for the horse, I don't know exactly what it symbolizes but I like how the horse is typically so beautiful and intelligent looking. I tend to think of the qualities associated with horses.
Perhaps the horse symbolizes riding out of our dimly lit path into the sun using our intelligence, strength, and loyalty to ourselves and others.

flying black kat

making dinner

Dear Bodhran:

Congratulations on your new grandchild. Enjoy your running around the house chasing the little one.

Brightest Blessings on you and yours.

Kathy

tarotlyn

The horse represents = the five senses...what are they?

Quester

Congratulations Bodran!!

BodhiSeed

Thanks all you wonderful ATers for your congratulations! We have a 7 lb. 6 oz. grandson, Cason Gage, who is doing well, as is his mom and dad. I got up before dawn this morning to check my email and the forum. What a nice surprise to get so many warm wishes. I'm enjoying reading everyone's comments so far. I hope someone will start a new card when this one is "talked out." Off to get coffee... Lots and lots of coffee... :D

retrokat

bodhran said:
We have a 7 lb. 6 oz. grandson, Cason Gage, who is doing well, as is his mom and dad.
Wonderful news - and a happily short labour for your daughter! Perhaps your choice of card helped :) Congrats!!

minrice

Aw, that's wonderful Bodhran!

morticia monroe

Bodhran,

A baby!! What a wonderful thing! Congratulations! (I am SO ready for a grandchild,,,SO ready,,,just not ready for my daughter to have a baby yet:))

The Sun,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin for
Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there’s nothin but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
Sun-Shiny day.

I heard this playing in my head the moment I looked at it. Lyrics by Johnny Nash.

Pax

I think I smile every time I see this sun card. The colors are happy. The baby is happy. Even the horse looks happy!