Judgement as outcome

QueenPen

Judgement is all about letting go of one thing to get something else that is greater and better--usually this relates to a change in your life that can't be made until you let go of something that his holding you back. So in this case, it says that something you think is important will have to be let go in order to get what you want. But you will realize that letting this thing go was actually a very good move, and you might even wonder why you held onto it for so long.

For example, you really want a new pair of shoes but you can't buy them until you get rid of an old pair. And there's this old, old pair that you've held onto for years, you're sentimental about them, but they're out of style and falling apart and you never wear them....you finally get rid of them to get the new shoes, and once they're gone, you realize that you weren't as attached to them as you thought. In fact, you're glad they're out of your closet, because they were part of your old life, and it's good to release that and move on.

That may seem a slightly silly example, but it gets across Judgement's message in a purchase deal. Something you're holding onto has to be let go to make room for the purchase before you can have it, or if this is a deal, then you have to concede something in order for it to go through. But, Judgement promises that however hard it seem to concede that thing, you'll find, afterwards, that it wasn't a sacrifice like you thought. You'll feel like you freed yourself from something, and be glad of it.

Thirteen! That is such an awesome interpretation! I got a judgment outcome for a relationship today. I knew the message was it's over, but you just hit the nail on the head! In this relationship, these two lovers were high school lovers still hanging on, although in and out of other relationships for one; the other married for 20 years. Recently, they just stopped talking. Your explanation says it all! So, your interpretation can be used for other judgment outcomes, not just purchases. Thanks!

Jai1216

Look at this,

I did a reading for a friend, who ask me if his father will leave the hospital.

I take 3 cards, and my last card ( answer ) was judgment.

I told him that something will occur, that the doctors will talk with his father.

His father die.

So don't take cards deeply it's my advice.

Just to add . . . my Dad died too when I got this card on his health. What was dead is now "awakened," as NamasteIndia described. His soul evolved.

Judgment is one of those cards that, to me, is very mutable. I have to read intuitively. In business/job readings, it usually means something that was thought to be dead or inactive will come up again. Like, you were told you did not get the job, but then 2 months later the company calls you with an offer. What did not interest you before, now does . . . or vice versa.

In relationships, sins and past faults will follow you until you process your "baggage." And, then, I have seen it to mean that a person needs to make a clean sweep.