Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio - Oct. 12-Nov. 1, 2007

Barbaras Ahajusts

Moments notice...

OMG...things changing on a moments notice is so frightening true.
What I have been a part of this week,
What I have viewed this week,
What I have had to dig up this week, has been rapid fast, and done in a blink of an eye.
I don't like this. I bet I won't like it when viewing in hindsite. And if I do, I'm strange. ;) Just joking

*I still have a sibling gathering at my brothers, me being the oldest will feature. What ever that ment in my horoscope.
*I was told hubby was going to die this week, due to him not going to the doc over a week ago, due to kidneys.
*(If one more person, that I love comes near the brink of death and then comes back I will not only wet my pants and run up and down our street and scream 'CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY", I will shave my head!

I honestly thought because the last retro was so easy on me, I was going to fly through this one with ease.
GGGRRRRRRRRRRR
If I could give all the details on everything that has gone down, one would wonder why I haven't put a rock upside my head.
Sheesh!

And we still have more time to endure this one..oh happy happy joy, joy.
Someone please find me many sharp rocks. I have a plan!

:mad:Barb

Indigo Rose

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
And we still have more time to endure this one..oh happy happy joy, joy.
Someone please find me many sharp rocks. I have a plan!:mad:Barb

(((Barb)))No sharp rocks until Mercury goes direct. ;)
Hang in there! It's been crazy here too, but I have to believe it's all part of the big picture. You know with Scorpio this is how it is....you never see it coming.

Loving thoughts coming your way!

:heart: indigo rose

.traveller.

Lots of shouting and ranting happening here, then it blows over and everyone is all snuggles and kisses. Weird.

My work computer died, as did my monitor.

So bossman built me a NEW one that is much faster (quad core) :D

He bought me a new monitor too! It's fantabulous :D :D

The Death card isn't showing up in my readings anymore and it took it's Swordsy entourage with it. Apparently, The Reaper came for the computer and took the monitor with it for good measure.

I love my new techie stuff :party:

phoenixblu

Wonderwoman said:
Yeah...my plans on a new love venture backfired right before my eyes and to top it all off..i heard back from a bf from 2 years ago...talk about RETRO!

Im with ya on this one... I dreamt of my Ex... to see him online after 6 MONTHS... urgh...

also if you see in the readings.. the new one aint going so well...

I think this Mercury Retro is 10x worst than the last one.. like clockwork.. I was in tears and rather upset on the first day.. it is easing up... but the communication side is just plain WRONG....

Funnily I realised it ends the 17th which spookily is the day the guy I like was talking about as there is a big soccer game which both of us will be watching... (hmmm I smell a plan!!)

only... how long to go... no dont tell me... booo... heheh

Patience and this time of year really doesnt go...

Barbaras Ahajusts

Indigo Rose said:
(((Barb)))No sharp rocks until Mercury goes direct. ;)
Hang in there! It's been crazy here too, but I have to believe it's all part of the big picture. You know with Scorpio this is how it is....you never see it coming. Loving thoughts coming your way! :heart: indigo rose

Oh you are so sweet. Maybe thats why today was a tad bit easier. :neutral:
I was rereading my mercury in scorpio/libra in my 10th house and I noticed I bolded some items as I am want to do to catch my eye, later on.

1. I have a great deal of inner depth and abilities. (Do you think they can prove that?) Then it goes on to say it will be revealed! Scares the living buggers out of me with that line! (Makes me sound like a inverted flasher of sorts! :bugeyed:

2. I have a deepr connection with life and this understanding is becoming visible as situations are revealed. (Now I'm getting scared. Why is this word being repeated? Will I finally lose my mind and take up streaking at sports events and get in touch my new senses?) :rolleyes:

3. My deep awareness is being ...LMAO...affected by this Mercury retro!! (YA THINK??)

4. I will see the road ahead, a pathway that must be traversed with deep insite which will create major changes from the positive backlash.
(I'm sorry, to many things are leading to me think of all sorts of things, but this major change better just be needing to take more vitamens!)

My intuition is peaking and I don't like what I am seeing!

"Merc, Merc....knock this crap off, honey! I'm gonna go set in a tree and watch life pass from there!"
Whew!
Anyone wanna join me?

;)Barb

Sophie

Sorry this time is so hard on you, Barb! I read about some of your troubles here and above. ((((((((((Barb))))))))))

- but good on you for trying to sort it all out in your mind and working with this Merc Rx, even if it's unpleasant!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Mercury Journalling.

Sunday Oct 21st.

Find the section of your natal chart that has the later Libra (23° Libra) and early Scorpio (9° Scorpio). This will point to the area of your life that will be impacted by this Mercury retrograde.

In Libra my moon is 10.43 degrees.
In Scorpio Pluto is 28.00 degrees.

(I had to stop and dig through my chart. This Mercury retro is in my 6th & 7th house)

Mercury retrograde in Scorpio/Libra impacting your 7th house - The 7th house rules relationships and partnership interactions. You have a strong ability to understand the deeper side to relationships and to provide a sense of balance in your interactions with others. You are involved with public relations aspects in some way or another and your connection with others will be expanding and shifting during this Mercury retrograde. You become very sensitized to others and you may experience a shift in your relationships due to changes that occur with others. The deeper connections with others may also surface in a way in which you will have to grasp a new understanding about the importance of aspects not seen before. This deeper emotional connection of your togetherness will prompt you to find a new balance and integrate a greater connection.

Mercury retrograde in Scorpio/Libra impacting your 6th house - The 6th house relates to health, healing, work and counseling. Your emotional responses to these situations will spur your deeper analytical problem solving abilities to help you find that much needed comfort zone. Ultimately you will see the course correction of this Mercury retrograde as one that gives your emotions a deeper sense of security and well-being.

We are coming up on the downhill slide of this rough bass ackward trip with Mercury. As per my houses, I had to decided to go ahead and get counsiling to handle my outburst. Not only is it focused online, but Sunday I had to admit, I was screaming at anyone.
We have been dealing with a hard hitting issues concerning our granddaughters sick-o father and now the spouses health is declining. I thought I could handle this without going to counciling, but I'm ready to better myself. And looking in both of these house discripts, I'm right on time with this stuffens.

Barb

GoddessArtemis

This Merc retro has been eventful. Last night, I heard from an old friend I haven't spoken to in 2 years--out of the blue. Plus, I have exes coming and going, trying to make contact.

Note to self: Mercury in retro in Scorpio can be messy.

Now to my chart:

Ascendant, Scorpio, 0°09'31
Uranus, Libra, is 17°28'28 in house 12, retrograde - but I don't think that's later Libra.

That doesn't seem like much, but regardless, this retro has been pretty eventful...that's all I gotta say.

I read this somewhere online: Mercury retrograde in Scorpio (intensity; sexuality) presents quite different sets of circumstances from those generated when it retrogrades into Libra (relationships; harmony; æsthetics).

At 03:38 hrs UT on October 24, Mercury slips back into Libra, the sign of the Scales. Mercury retro in Libra suggests trouble by lawsuits through partnerships or an unfaithful marriage partner. Art and music tend to be a focus, but be sure to keep track of the tickets and make those bookings carefully. People think they are being objective, but actually they will be more likely to dither, not trusting their intuition. In many cases, more emotional finesse and less intellectual analysis is needed. Kidneys may play up due to nervousness and stress. Drink plenty of pure water to keep that kidney filtration happening.

Mercury turns direct again at 23° 27' Libra on November 1, returning to Scorpio on November 11th. With Mars stationary and Venus heading south (by declination), romantic communications in particular could be fraught!

All areas of communication are affected, especially in matters related to the family, business, particularly home business, travel, domestic relationships and real estate purchases in general. This period brings travel snafus and missed appointments of all kinds. Documents can go astray. Be sure to carry a diary and refer to it often.

There you go...more imbalance to come--great.

GA

Sophie

The last day of Mercury Rx in Scorpio. Tomorrow it goes back into Libra - it will revisit Scorpio again in November, when it come back again. I had a blazing row with my mother, which had been brewing for days. We both got it off our chest (different "its" but we both had one), and now feel better. At least, I assume she does, because she joked about her shower and I am feeling good in general and teased her.

But it was like the tension of weeks, months and years suddenly errupted. And the weirdest thing is, we both knew we had to get this storm over with, no point holding it back.

So even at its most tense and intense Merc rx is a gift. Not a comfortable gift, or even a welcome one - but good all the same.

I've not had any exes get back in touch, not even those I'd welcome.

Whitestar

I just had a fun experience...a friend I've not seen in 2 years suddenly showed up at my house, out of the blue!!!!

Interestingly, driving my old car (it is now 15 years old) was my very first car long ago (and he bought it awhile back).