Trionfi-Della-Luna-MAJORS-MINORS-Special-Pack

MoonGypsy

Ordered the purple version and I fkn love it. Gorgeous deck. Might pick up the blue as well...

i just received my Purple and it is even better in person! LOVE it!!! Please...don't tempt me with the Blue!!! :p Patrick also included a sample of one of his"Royal Mischief" playing cards...Oi...it is so tempting!

Scarlet Woodland

My purple just hopped on a plane! *squeal*

Scarlet Woodland

i just received my Purple and it is even better in person! LOVE it!!! Please...don't tempt me with the Blue!!! :p Patrick also included a sample of one of his"Royal Mischief" playing cards...Oi...it is so tempting!

Definitely worth squeeeeeling over, SW! Can't wait to hear how you LOVE it! :D

I can tell you right now that I love the Royal Mischief Playing Cards so consider yourself further tempted :D

MoonGypsy

I can tell you right now that I love the Royal Mischief Playing Cards so consider yourself further tempted :D

Ohhhhh nooooooo!!!:p :laugh: i need to let Paypal cool off... at least for a
few days...})

Moonboy

..thanks for your support...and remember, purple and blue paradoxicals glow like lighting under black light...makes for very interesting readings!

Scarlet Woodland

Woohoo! My purple is here and it's gorgeous :party: Wonderfully clear to read, straight out of the box too. For the love of all that's holy, no-one show me the blue one :eek:

Now, just need to get me a UV light.

MoonGypsy

Woohoo! My purple is here and it's gorgeous :party: Wonderfully clear to read, straight out of the box too. For the love of all that's holy, no-one show me the blue one :eek:

Now, just need to get me a UV light.

WooHoo, SW! Glad to hear it! :party: They DO read sooooo well! Astonishing well!

i hear ya about the blue...but i "think" i can resist...

Famous last words...:p

Linfang

Could anyone tell me the color of the backs of the paradoxical blue edition?