Sasuraibito Tarot

lantana

I love that she's made the cards in a way "where you really have to decide what is going on", and that she's encouraging readers to take their own meanings to heart. I've gotten a lot of inutitive bumps just from looking at pictures of these cards, and I like that everyone seems to be taking something different from the images in the deck.

Definitely ordering this the next time I have the cash. It shouldn't be selling out anytime soon, right?

Scarlet Woodland

I was really trying to wait but... nope have caved and pre-ordered at LRT. My phone, sneaky monkey that it is, sent me a link to this post and I couldn't resist any longer :D

http://littleredtarot.com/stasia-burringtons-sasuraibito-tarot-celebrates-everyday-human-magic/

There's a conversation with the artist and she addresses The Devil card for anyone scratching their head about it... he's "simply a handsome man".

All hail the giant teakettle in the sky... I just got a shipping notification from Little Red Tarot!!! :D

gregory

Me too :D YAY teakettles !

Essjay

And I have put my order in. Huzzah!

ETA: And dispatched! This is my first order with LRT and I'm impressed with their speed.

zeldajones91

Definitely ordering this the next time I have the cash. It shouldn't be selling out anytime soon, right?

I messaged Stasia about the number of decks she shows available on Etsy (24 last time I checked) and she said not to worry, that she has many more.

Still, I recommend ordering sooner rather than later since she's selling ~5+ decks per day.

lantana

I messaged Stasia about the number of decks she shows available on Etsy (24 last time I checked) and she said not to worry, that she has many more.

Still, I recommend ordering sooner rather than later since she's selling ~5+ decks per day.

I checked a week ago and she had 19, I'm guessing she's just adding stock as she gets it. Gonna have to wait until June or possibly August anyway. If she says she has more I'll trust her on that!

zeldajones91

I checked a week ago and she had 19, I'm guessing she's just adding stock as she gets it. Gonna have to wait until June or possibly August anyway. If she says she has more I'll trust her on that!

Agreed. I guess I always err on the cautious side. I'm really happy that she is printing so many decks - I even had a dream about buying her deck last night.

gregory

Mine arrived today from Little Red. It really is lovely. And I hadn't registered that the edges are gilded - that was a nice surprise.