What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Essjay

LS Golden tarot of the Tsar and Fantastical Creatures have arrived today. Both beautiful decks that I should have bought before.

Wee_Gypsy

The Golden Tarot by Liz Dean (just won cheaply on EBAY UK) :D

and still waiting on Hexen Tarot I ordered from amazon a week or 2 ago--

but I did get The book Golden Dawn Ritual Tarot (book), yesterday, a nice suprize that is came so quickly:) to accompany the deck Magical GD deck I had for a while (both by the Ciceros)

So I am waiting on yet-

The Golden Tarot
Hexen 2.0 Tarot
a Lon Milo Duquette book on Magick (not tarot paticular, but most likely mentions Crowley's Thoth)
and 'Secret Teachings for All Ages' (again not tarot particular, but most likely mentions tarot)

jema

Tarot of Transformation from swedish e-bay. Not sure why really, never even had it on the wishlist...

Miss_Ophelia

I'm currently waiting on the Favole Tarot to arrive, since I managed to find a copy on eBay UK last night. I can't wait for it to get here, I fell in love with the artwork as soon as I saw it online!

Rasa

Tarot of Transformation from swedish e-bay. Not sure why really, never even had it on the wishlist...

I hope you like it... You'll have to share your thoughts once you have it. It's not the sort that's normally what I gravitate towards, but they are just so damn -beautiful-. I love mine, despite the non-traditionalness.

desertrat

Yay! for my brand new and already very much loved Langustl Tarot - just arrived. :D

Catmoon

Yay! for my brand new and already very much loved Langustl Tarot - just arrived. :D

Me too!!!!! Me tooo!!!!!! It's just wonderfull!
Can't leave it for a minute!!!! :D
Never thought it would grab me this way!!!

Wintergreen

Just received the Neuzeit. Very happy: it's still shrinkwrapped, tho I thought it would be used.
Picked up the Kitchen Tarot on a whim. I like it very much - it's very cheerful and uplifting.

Waiting on 3 decks and 2 books:
Tarot by Lars Kristian Holmsen
Tarot de Pumariega
Celtic Oracle (Gerry Thompson)
The world of Tarot by Sergius Golowin
The Tarot Handbook: The Practical System Of Self-Discovery by Naomi Ozaniec

Trying desperately to restrain myself from ordering (but will probably fail shortly):
Modified Celtic Oracle from etsy
Petra K
Stella
Sakki-Sakki
Piatnik Wien
and so many more!

SolSionnach

Received my fox tarot and my second mystic meg last week. Yay!

merissa_88

Trying desperately to restrain myself from ordering (but will probably fail shortly):
Modified Celtic Oracle from etsy...
and so many more!

That is hysterical- there should definitely be a thread for: decks we are trying to restrain ourselves from buying but know we will anyway- no point in de-enabling!! :)

Hope you are enjoying the ones you just got. My Thorson's Arthurian showed up today. It totally lives up to the hype. It's truly beautiful and much easier to meditate with than the reprint in the green box.