Faeries disappearing????

bershka

I can't find my Faeries! :(

I remember reading stories on AT about your faeries disappearing or one of them disappearing, but I have been working with them every day. How can they disappear from me all of the sudden???

I usually put them in the same pile as my tarot decks but for some reason I can't find them!

faunabay

They do this from time to time from what I've heard. I've never had the whole deck disappear but have heard others saying it has happened to them and the fae will just appear back again in places they'd looked. ??? That's just the faeries. })

I have had a particular card go missing now and again. I'll be flipping through the deck looking for one of them in particular and it's not there. I go through card by card very slowly and it's just not there. Then I look one more time and there it is!! :laugh:

They will and do mess with us all the time. :)

bershka

Thanks faunabay!

I am still a bit frantic cuz I am not sure if I did anything wrong or I should have spent more time with them, but I am keeping my fingers crossed they will show up soon!

gorgeousbutterfly

you mean your cards? or real faeries?

bershka

gorgeousbutterfly said:
you mean your cards? or real faeries?

LOL!!!! :laugh:

Both! *grins*

gorgeousbutterfly

bershka said:
LOL!!!! :laugh:

Both! *grins*

lol ok then. they have misplaced my cards a few times too. they play like this. they have no morals lol

bershka

ok, I'm glad to hear I am not the only one who's had the deck missing!

I can't find my cards and I have been looking around everywhere!!

And when I spend time in nature sitting under a tree, I usually talk to the faeries but this afternoon, they were nowhere to be around :( Maybe it's because of the wind???

Umph, how many days did your deck re-appear? I hope they won't stay too long in their hiding place!!

floracove

bershka, perhaps if you leave them a small offering of sweets or trinkets they may bring your deck back...

bershka

^ oh what an excellent idea!!!

I remember reading somewhere that faeries love chocolate and I do have chocolate.

I will leave an offering at the altar tonight where I usually place the deck.

Thanks so much, will get back to you how it goes ;) xx

bershka

OOOIIIIII, how cheeky!

I was going to use your suggested idea to give them chocolate and was going to take out my book Faeries' Oracle to display next to the chocolate.

Guess what? I found the cards on top of the book!!

I seriously don't recall them there earlier today, but it could be that I have bad eyesights lol

I think they enjoyed the fact that I wanted to offer them chocolate so they decided to show up! :D

Thanks floracove!! :love: