Another Pilgrim Paints BOTA Cards

Inconnu

Those look great! I was in BOTA a million years ago. I have a great deal of respect for their work. I relate to Golden Dawn traditions.

Hope you stick with it.

treedog

...I have a great deal of respect for their work...Hope you stick with it.

Thank you, Inconnu, really. I just got my first correspondence yesterday, so you have an idea of what I'm up to.

I know there are systems other than GD, and all the controversy that accompanies those differences. But for now, and as a beginner, it feels right to hang out with the Builders. PFCase really speaks to me. I also work with the Golden Dawn Tarot (Wang), and just started reading Dion Fortune. It's all very, very exciting.

treedog

I'm thinking about getting another deck and coloring it with regular watercolors.

By the way, LR, have you, or anyone else in here, colored the back of the cards? I'm not drawn (no pun intended) to doing so, but it did cross my mind.

ArcaneWisdom

Your keys are looking great! I plan on coloring a deck soon. I really wish that the whole blank B.O.T.A deck came in the larger size and not just the major arcana.

Richard

By the way, LR, have you, or anyone else in here, colored the back of the cards? I'm not drawn (no pun intended) to doing so, but it did cross my mind.
I thought about it but decided to leave the backs uncolored.

treedog

I really wish that the whole blank B.O.T.A deck came in the larger size and not just the major arcana.

I think there are two decks available: 22 trumps or 78 card full deck. I purchased the 78 card deck directly from B.O.T.A. About $13 USDA. It came with Highlights of Tarot which has a very brief description of the trumps with coloring instructions.

I don't know about different sizes. You may want to purchase or borrow a "corner rounder" to make those square corners nice and neat.

Tarot Orat

I think there are two decks available: 22 trumps or 78 full deck. I purchased the 78 card deck directly from B.O.T.A. About $13 USDA. It came with Highlights of Tarot which has a very brief description with coloring instructions.

I don't know about different sizes. You may want to purchase or borrow a "corner rounder" to make those square corners nice and neat.

There are three options: standard size 22, standard size 78, and larger size 22. I got the larger 22, I figured it would be easiest to color! It was $8 USD.

treedog

There are three options: standard size 22, standard size 78, and larger size 22. I got the larger 22, I figured it would be easiest to color!

Oh... thank you. Now I better understand the original comment.

I may want to paint the larger trumps at some point as another round of meditation. Anyway... on to the Chariot!

Laura Borealis

The pips are non-illustrated, right?