"triomphes de Paris" sized numeral cards

Bertrand

Hello,

I continued an old unfinished work : numeral cards at the Triomphes de Paris size.

I started the ace of batons a while back, but left it unfinished, and a couple of weeks ago I decided to finish the four cards and print it to see how it goes. Now I'm on my way for the 36 other pips, and the 16 courts (and maybe at the end a whole new set of trumps will be needed ? I really don't know yet !)

Here is a link to the very first print :
http://www.tarotparis.com/data/uploads/triomphesdeparis/numerales/numeral-tdp600.jpg
(and a link for you facebook users to like https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=402287229860721&set=a.288991641190281.66697.288918041197641 )

Bertrand

gregory

Oh great. Pretty !

More expenditure.....

Don't hurry ! :)

Bluefeet

Amazing! Please keep us updated! I cherish my majors only version and I am really excited to see a full deck with pips and courts.

Also will you be using the name "Triomphes de Paris" as well for the 78-card deck? ;)

Laura Borealis

Freakin' gorgeous! I love that you are keeping blockprinted Tarot alive. ♥

Bertrand

@EnchantedShadow :
Also will you be using the name "Triomphes de Paris" as well for the 78-card deck? ;)
;) good catch.
I can't which in a sense is good, as it'll help a clear difference between the major only "Triomphes" and this [working title] deck. I'll keep this in mind during the time it'll take to finish all the cards - hopefully a decent idea will rise, but that should be more than enough time as I just spent nearly an hour drawing a pip card, trying to keep a maximum of details in the right orientation (drawing as in a mirror, that can be tricky because those beautiful entanglements, flowers, little details, all have specific orientations and orders I'm doing my best to keep faithful to their reference)... now it's time for a bit of carving before going to bed.

@Laura : thank you very much ; people enjoying, buying, collecting and/or using these decks (the blockprinted ones and those traditional decks that are so inspiring) keep them alive too !