Winning the Lottery ticket

BLFO

I just bought a lottery ticket today and it got me thinking about the guy in the United States who lived on the East Coast who said that he only played the lottery that day, because his tarot reader told him to?

So I have two question:

1. Can tarot help you give the winning number in advanced?

2. What are the cards that would show that you won the lottery?

berrieh

I don't think you can use Tarot for lottery. But I've read several times that an Ace of Pentacles and a 9 of Pentacles, both upright, and interacting with each other (especially crossing each other in a spread) indicates a big money win, including a lottery win. Just something I read that this post reminded me of. But if Tarot could help you win the lottery, I think it'd be a lot more popular than it is! And there'd be a lot more millionaires at Aeclectic!

EarthFaery

I did a reading one time for someone that won 3 million in the lottery and the Ace of Pentacles paired with the World came up for his finances

I don't know that it's possible to pick numbers with tarot, I've never been able to pick one number with the cards, however I did have luck with the pendulum, I tried 3 different methods and the only one that hit was the pendy...4 out of 6 numbers, lol it was only $33.00, the tarot pics were zero, matter of fact they weren't even close! what's so weird about it is that everytime I've attempted it Justice was always the first card I drew, I took that as meaning it's fair play for everyone, no cheaters allowed!

moderndayruth

berrieh said:
I don't think you can use Tarot for lottery. But I've read several times that an Ace of Pentacles and a 9 of Pentacles, both upright, and interacting with each other (especially crossing each other in a spread) indicates a big money win, including a lottery win.

Berrieh, i have this combination coming out all the time :eek:
I had no idea AoP and 9oP can stand for lottery win, but promisse to lavishly reward you once it actually happens! :D
Love&Light
mdr

willowfox

berrieh said:
And there'd be a lot more millionaires at Aeclectic!

Wow! I didn't knew we had some millionaires on this forum?

moderndayruth

willowfox said:
Wow! I didn't knew we had some millionaires on this forum?
ROFL! :D

celticnoodle

SMV said:
I did a reading one time for someone that won 3 million in the lottery and the Ace of Pentacles paired with the World came up for his finances

3 MILLION!!!??? I hope he gave you a cut?! ;)

Wonderwoman

Ace of Pents Rx

Of all the cards that would signify $$$$$$$ I would have to say the Ace of Pents Reversed..Reversed! I know you're probably thinking Ww's lost it...but look at the RW version and the coin is falling off the hand, Coins From Heaven! I have been a fervent student of Tarot ever since I joined this amazing forum and the more I read, the more I realize that the cards can many times be so specific, the picture tells the whole story..

Good Luck!

Ww ;)

HarleyQuinnX

Possibly the Ace of Pentacles and the Wheel of Fortune? Or maybe Wheel of Fortune is too specific and only works if you win money on that game show. :p

EarthFaery

celticnoodle said:
3 MILLION!!!??? I hope he gave you a cut?! ;)

NOT! He didn't even pay me:laugh: