OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

Achlys

vertigo tarot for sure

i was also so disappointed when the lunar fire tarot ended up failing :(
the art was gorgeous

Carla

Tarot of the Crone and Dark Goddess

The Tarot of the Crone and the Dark Goddess are going to be reprinted!!

Oh please tell more! Where can we get them?

Luna's Crone

! Dante Tarot !
Lovecraft
Magickal Tarot (Clark/Willis)
Quantum Tarot
Greenwood
Green Man Tree oracle

Carojulie

I would love to see ALL Magic Realist Press decks come back to life. I mean, ALL ! each version of each deck, each limited edition.....
Yeah, I know, I know, the very principle of limited edition is that it is limited and will not come back once OOP.... but, in my dreams I would really like to see all these decks available again (and then, I would not be able to afford the prices, and the decks would sell out before I would have time to save enough money to grab them. Life is tough.)

At least, I would love to see the Fantastic Menagerie tarot and Victorian Flower oracle decks come back, and all previous editions of Bohemian Gothic.. and also the Baroque Bohemian Cats, and Victorian Romantic.
Well, let's not argue over trivial details : As far as I am concerned, all of their decks can come back in print, and I will be happy.

FLizarraga

I would love to see ALL Magic Realist Press decks come back to life. I mean, ALL ! each version of each deck, each limited edition.....
Yeah, I know, I know, the very principle of limited edition is that it is limited and will not come back once OOP.... but, in my dreams I would really like to see all these decks available again (and then, I would not be able to afford the prices, and the decks would sell out before I would have time to save enough money to grab them. Life is tough.)

At least, I would love to see the Fantastic Menagerie tarot and Victorian Flower oracle decks come back, and all previous editions of Bohemian Gothic.. and also the Baroque Bohemian Cats, and Victorian Romantic.
Well, let's not argue over trivial details : As far as I am concerned, all of their decks can come back in print, and I will be happy.

Agreed!

The Baba Fairytale deck is a masterpiece, IMHO. I'd love to see a reprint, and an affordable one at that.

Also, a new iteration of their Baroque Bohemian Cats -- another incredible, underappreciated deck. And, contrary to my usual rants about affordability, I'd love to see yet another special edition of the BBC with luxurious metallic inks and, heck, even a scarf. (Contrary to what people may think, I actually defended the much maligned silk scarf that came with the new Prague.) I'd gladly pay every penny for that one.

FLizarraga

My apologies if I missed this somewhere in the thread, but I would love to see a really beautiful Dickens tarot published. He has so many wonderful characters that would suit the tarot cards, and if you could get someone really incredible to do the art, like Gary Lippincott or someone like that, it could be a stunning deck.

I personally think Mr. Pickwick should be the Fool, Lady Deadlock should be the Queen of Swords, and Bob Cratchit perhaps the King of Wands, but that's just me. :)

Oooooooooooooooh, I'd LOVE that! :love: