Which deck do you think is the most beautiful?

elsa

Well...I do have to say the Intuitive Tarot is absolutely amazing! I've been trying to get my hands on one for some time!

Lisa Myobun

Well...I do have to say the Intuitive Tarot is absolutely amazing! I've been trying to get my hands on one for some time!

Hi Elsa - whiterabbit2 on the "Tarot Trading" forum is selling a copy of the Intuitive Tarot. She's asking $90 but might be negotiable...?

Thoughtful

The most beautiful deck for me is my Roots of Asia. It is so peaceful to work with and to meditate with. l have one for professional readings and one for me. The artwork is sublime, there is so much meaning in the images. It has the most beautiful tranquil Moon card l have ever seen in a tarot. Even the Death card is a hauntingly lovely masterpiece without any need for skeletons and white horses. The beauty of this tarot is not only in the blue, gold and green colouring, but the gentleness and calm that permeates through every image. It does not hide things that need to be said, but it does so in a very therapeutic and kindly way.
The more l work with the Roots of Asia (6 years) the more l find l have no need to use my other decks, they will be finding new homes very soon.

Lisa Myobun

The most beautiful deck for me is my Roots of Asia. It is so peaceful to work with and to meditate with. l have one for professional readings and one for me. The artwork is sublime, there is so much meaning in the images. It has the most beautiful tranquil Moon card l have ever seen in a tarot. Even the Death card is a hauntingly lovely masterpiece without any need for skeletons and white horses. The beauty of this tarot is not only in the blue, gold and green colouring, but the gentleness and calm that permeates through every image. It does not hide things that need to be said, but it does so in a very therapeutic and kindly way.

The more l work with the Roots of Asia (6 years) the more l find l have no need to use my other decks, they will be finding new homes very soon.

Ah! I've been covering this deck for a long time - and for awhile was preparing to purchase the German edition via Amazon.de. You don't know of any easier sources for the deck, do you? [emoji120]

Lisa Myobun

Ah! I've been covering this deck for a long time - and for awhile was preparing to purchase the German edition via Amazon.de. You don't know of any easier sources for the deck, do you? [emoji120]

Oops I meant "coveting" - not "coveRIng" - I've been yearning for the deck...

Thoughtful

Well Lisa they are hard to get hold of as they are now OOP, they can be very expensive to buy especially on Amazon UK and Ebay. Mine are German one's and l find it adds to their charm. l do believe the French Amazon has one. If you find one at a price you can afford do grab it quick. Good luck!

BeyondtheVeil

Now that I have purchased some new decks.. I have some to add :D

Prisma Vision Tarot Third Edition. {I love the Illumination card better than the other extra cards in previous editions}.

Impressionist Tarot Deck

78 Tarot Nautical {Tarot of Water}

Lisa Myobun

Well Lisa they are hard to get hold of as they are now OOP, they can be very expensive to buy especially on Amazon UK and Ebay. Mine are German one's and l find it adds to their charm. l do believe the French Amazon has one. If you find one at a price you can afford do grab it quick. Good luck!

Aw thanks!! Keep seeing these, when I do see 'em, at $100 or more... I would love the German edition even more than English...

If you ever feel like parting with one of yours, Thoughtful, let me know! I have a posting with decks for trade now on the "Trading Tarot" subforum.... just sayin'...

❤️

EmpyreanKnight

Maybe I'm a philistine, but I think metallic decks (particularly those in the LS line) rank among the most beautiful. Just the thought of all that gold gives me delicious frissons. And they have such exquisite backs too.