Study to discover 'Points of Reference'

franniee

lunalafey said:
I got a report back from our job hunter. May, you saw that they would find a job but not take it. Yes, a job was found, but with the duties that where involved, it was not the right job for them. So now we wait for fall.

As for my house hunting- I'm in limbo, waiting on word back about a house that is south of my current 'position' by 11 (justice) miles on a road named 'Elk River'
River in the name is interesting because there have been times (readings & intuitional moments) in the semi-distant past that pointed to 'water' in some form. I hope that May's take on it not working out is wrong :p

Franniee- for your box job; I used my Ancestral Path to view the cards you pulled.

----------X----------
---XVI---4P---QP---
-------- -1P----------

I giggle when I see cards be so 'fitting'.
2 Majors & 3 Minors and all Minors being Pentacles; ya' know- job, work, money....

I poked at a few things, the astrological associations of the two Majors and came up with Leo. Leo is the sign between Aires (Mars/Tower) and Sagittarius (Jupiter/Wheel). So that is July 23rd to August 22nd.
When I looked at the position of the two majors (9 & 12 o'clock) this could represent the weeks, between 9 to 12, this encompasses the sign of Leo.
Numerically the two majors equals 8, August is the 8th month. 8 days into August is still Leo. And 8 weeks from when the cards where pulled is also in that first part of August. So no matter how I looked at it, it seems to point to the first part of August.

OH I hope so! I need this job right now! I feel it will win me my freedom. What did you make of the tower? I hope it doesn't indicate a disaster! I am being a little pessimistic aren't I.....think positive thoughts :laugh:

Elk River sounds lovely! :) Good luck to you!!! :love:

lunalafey

franniee said:
What did you make of the tower? I hope it doesn't indicate a disaster!

I did not feel anything negative from the tower card, but then I was looking more at timing. I did get a sense of careful preparations and caution in setting up the 'agreement/contract'. I say the tower is offering advice not a warning.

The Elk River house has character. It is an older house with redwood floors, trim, and built in dining cabinets.

And we sure could use some other questions. Maybe something we can resolve quickly, like someone who knows the timing or location, but withholds the info.
Need to do some recruiting ;)

Lysh

Okay, I came across this thread and find it interesting. If there is one thing I have always had a hard time with is understanding time regarding the cards. I am trying to follow this thread and the information in it. I think I probably need to take time to really read it slowly and absorb the info! lol
So this thread is for when we are asking specific timing questions? (such as, when will this happen etc.) So it is incorporating the meanings of the cards along with timing?
Uh oh, now that I found this thread hope you all dont mind a million questions! :)
Lysh

franniee

Hi Lysh! Welcome! What we do need is another subject to study.....do you have a question where timing is an issue or do you have a situation where you know the timing but won't tell us so we can see how we do? We need some more test cases....

Anyone else who sees this is welcome - we need some questions/cases etc.

:)

Lysh

Well, I dont really know the timing to anything in my life right now lol. I need a full-time teaching job, which I hope will start in Sept. But I dont know if that will actually pan out yet or not! I am currently in a dating relationship for 2 months that I have no idea at this point if it will ever turn into a committed one. So I cant have any specific date for that either! ha
So I dont know if I am a good subject or not. If anyone wants to try timing any of the two above, I will be more than happy to provide feedback along the way. I would love to learn more about this timing stuff though!
Lysh

May

Welcome Lysh!!!

I have a question which I will get answer to very soon.

I'm trying to book tickets for my Mom to return to our home town. Lets see if we can find the date. Its not too far so we should find the answer soon.

Shall we try it???

franniee

Cool! May draw cards and let's all see what we come up with. :)

lunalafey

May said:
I think you will find something and then keep waiting on it for a while and then it probably will not work out.

This is true of the Elk River house. We got our applications in and all and waited. We looked at another house and met with the owner the other day as well. Today was the day that we would have word on the Elk River house and the owners decided to put the house on the market. So no go there.
BUT....when we got word, we took to the streets, rental listing in hand and drove around. A house and owner where found and he's emailing an application. If we get the move in money to him before the 4th, then we are in...but, sigh, the house is going through renovation and won't be ready for 3 to 4 weeks.

This was a bit past the 5 days into Cancer, and we will see when it is that we actually move in, it could be August 5th.

Water Lady

I have been very interested in timing. Read this with interest.
We have been trying to sell our house for a year with no luck here in Fl. market is slow.......
I don't know if timing works for this but have been trying on my own to figure out how to do it....so if anyone want to have a try?

lunalafey

Don't know if anyone is still thinking of this thread still.
I have been busy; end of June to the first part of August is 'festival season' for me. I would have touched bases with others had this been any other time of the year.
My issue of finding a house is still up in the air, no house yet.

We are also wondering about a 'suitable job' for a anonymous individual....
Getting pregnant from some one Franniee knows.
Franniee, herself has a box job.....how are those two things progressing Franniee?

There have been some issues not addressed & I apologize, with my intermittent connection, festival season and over time at work........*sigh*....you all get the idea.
I plan to touch base with everyone.