What's the postman bringing you? - NEW 2009 thread

moon_shadow

I am waiting for Paulina Tarot :D It is scheduled to be shipped tomorrow, so it should get here by Thursday the latest.

jujustar

the New Palladini that i traded with Grizabella arrived today!

very sweet deck, i like it...

also lovely bag came with it...

(thanks heaps!!! xxoo)

Kanon

Whimsical Tarot arrived today. I ordered two, but they shipped separately (the first one arrived on July 3 2009). Both of them arrived on damaged (the deck's original box) condition because the packaging were so bad. I'm so upset. Fortunately, the decks are saved ♥. But still...

Dusk Till Dawn

received: Vampires!
ordered: Oracle Ge, Pearls of Wisdom 2nd edition.

minrice

moon_shadow said:
I am waiting for Paulina Tarot :D It is scheduled to be shipped tomorrow, so it should get here by Thursday the latest.

Me too Moonshadow! Mine should get here sometime this week. I ordered it middle of last week but with the super saver shipping its always slow boat to China. Hopefully in the next couple days I should think!

My books just arrived! Tarot: Get the whole story (book on creating your own spreads) and a large Crystal reference book Love is in the Earth. I'm so excited! new reading for some droll, hot summer days. Also, the Victorian Romantic just arrived! (along with the Tarot of the New Vision) My birthday present to myself so I hope we connect...

Kanon

Hanson-Roberts Tarot should be here by this week :heart:. And the Inner Child Cards by next week.

DaisyDragonfly

*Shame-faced*

Tarot of the Sweet Twilight via Alida. Saw the scans on its thread and couldn't resist (That 9 of Cups! That 6 of Swords! Gorgeous!)

*Walks away, muttering: no more tarot, no more tarot...*

(until the next one, that is)

HearthCricket

UPS man finally arrived! He brought me:

Vampire Tarot (Place)
Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle
Anubis Oracle
Hawaiian Oracle

I am in Heaven! :)

Astraea Aurora

Darn it, no deck yet. Instead The Process is now on its way. I'm excited, I'm still not overtly convinced I will grasp more than the bare essentials from a native speaker. I'll just have to make sure I'll listen to it three times more than you lucky native speakers. :D

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Kanon

Hanson-Roberts Tarot came earlier than expected!! Just received this deck and I really love it :heart:. Now, only awaiting for Inner Child Cards.