What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

Debra

Which one, LaLuna?

I'm expecting one of the two by Constantini.

BeyondtheVeil

I just received Anna K-2nd Edition, Tarot of Reflections & Messages from the Wee Folk

Yay!! I received my brand new, signed Anna K-2nd Edition from Anna yesterday! Thank you, Altena & Anna!! *HUGS*

Today I also received the Tarot of Reflections, thanks ncharge! I also received the Messages from the Wee Folk oracle for my daughter. {Thanks, aurarcana! :heart:}

It has been a great two days!! :D

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

On the way....

I have 2 new Tarot Bags from Tarot Totes on the way. One Tarot Padded Case for my Anna. One Tarot bag for my daughter's new oracle.

BTV

la-luna

Debra said:
Which one, LaLuna?

I'm expecting one of the two by Constantini.

the Tarocchi Minchiate "Al Leone"

blackrainbow

Received The Psychic Tarot book today.

Le Fanu

Just received the Bruno de Nys Marseilles from Moongypsy. What a wonderful surprise!

A blast of springtime colour and joy. I confess, I hadn't expected something quite so lovely!

SO glad I pounced on this.

Debra

la-luna said:
the Tarocchi Minchiate "Al Leone"

Oh good! It's very, very nice.

I have received the table legs from Ikea and assembled the table. Very empowering :D

I am still waiting for the Tarocchi de Respiro and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll regret having it in the house.

desertrat

I just received the Dante Tarot. The artwork is gorgeous but the
LWB is in Italian only. ARGH!

My stomach is doing flip-flops at the thought of having to read The Divine Comedy in order to relate to the symbolism used in the deck. Oh well, I suppose a little classic literature won't kill me.

semioticon

Just got my Sharman-Caselli. Mmmmmph! I already love the tactile impression of these cards -- much more like my favourite old RWS, and much less like the modern, slick, laminates. :D :D :D

Flaxen

Patiently waiting for a Pythagorean (just need to find the book to go with it now) and Navigators of the Mystic SEA.