My moldavite experience

yannie

ooooh. very interesting. I wonder if I can get my moldavite to do the same thing?

I'm sure it's a combination of other factors, like meditation with my spiritual practice, but moldavite amplifies it I guess? Along with protection too, looks like...cos I'm able to just look at what's happening & kinda laugh, eheh.

I've recently purchased a piece of mol divine it's about the half the size of my pinky finger nail...and I wear it every day. I bought it from a reputable crystal warehouse so it must be real. And I really haven't felt too much spaciness or weird energy with it! I'm kind of jealous as I'd been wanting to really get a piece that would get my energy moving and release any blockages. Other than in the shower I wear it all the time...an zip zilch nada!
It does work very subtly too, I find. There's something about it & synchronicities, that would be hard to notice until after the fact... Let go of any expectation of it & you may be surprised what you find :)

WolfSwan

It does work very subtly too, I find. There's something about it & synchronicities, that would be hard to notice until after the fact... Let go of any expectation of it & you may be surprised what you find :)

Well that's good to know too!! I'll keep my eye out if I notice this :) it's got a beautiful energy none the less. I was just expecting a bang since I've heard so many stories!!

yannie

Moldavite and mental illness

Has anyone taken the risk of letting someone with a serious mental illness hold moldavite?

After discovering that one such person is sensitive to stones (because he could really feel some of my lower vibration ones, like obsidian & fluorite & blue kyanite), & because I could see his excitement at being able to feel them, I let him hold my moldavite stone.

He could not feel anything from it.

I decided to do a search on here after discovering his sensitivity to stones, and read in another thread that moldavite could be dangerous to the mentally ill.

Maybe that's why this guy could not feel anything from it, even though he was sensitive to my other stones. I let him hold my little pouch of stones & he could feel them from a foot away! But moldavite - zilch.

Perhaps he couldn't feel my moldavite because it's super attuned to me as MINE, haha. Or it could be that, somehow, it recognised that he is not meant for it at this point in time, so held back its energies...if a stone is capable of doing that at all...

celticnoodle

I never heard of that about moldavite and now after reading your post, I also wonder. That is very interesting. I'm not sure a crystal can hold their energies back though. I feel that they are there and some people can feel them, perhaps absorb them and some can't. But, maybe it is all in the specific crystal itself. Just funny though, that this person could feel the other crystals energies and not a thing with your moldavite.

yannie

You're probably right about it being the specific crystal itself. He & two other guys (all with varying levels of mental stability & stone sensitivity) couldn't feel anything from it like they did from, say, my kyanite, but said it was VERY warm. I said it's probably because of my body heat, although it felt quite cool to my touch. But he said it felt higher than body temperature. I must be a walking fireball! 😂