What are you awaiting in the mail?

gregory

Oh THAT one. It's weird - I have it. But why did you say "6" ?

la-luna

was in a lot of 6 that they where sold....

gregory

Oh - well you should do OK selling them on :D I am waiting for (among others previously mentioned) the Accurate Prediction Tarot off e-bay. I would have gone for two more but it's too complicated when I'm going away for 3 weeks !

mythos

I am waiting on:

LS Atlantis - thanks Goddesscarlie

and

Gatti Originali Minitarocco & Oracolo della Sibilla - thanks Jeanette

and

the Comparative, Tarot of the Origins, and the Mandala Astrological Tarot (thanks Aileen)

mythos:)

Lurea

I was really really hoping to post here that I was awaiting the Hello Kitty Tarot from eBay..but alas! I was outbid. I hope the lucky winner is one of us.

On a more positive note, got my confirmation from Jeannette and I AM awaiting the Fenestra. That discount they offer on an additional deck is really seductive--if they'd had the Millenium by Krause in stock, I would've jumped on it with both feet!

Aulruna

Got my Tromborg and Gauguin - wow, fast!!

Awaiting the Savage now. Long time no dark deck ;-)

jackdaw*

Just placed my preorder for the Victorian Romantic Tarot - the gold edition, of course!

Cocobird55

I ordered the Victorian Flower Oracle Kit. Now I just have to figure out where to pre-order the the Victorian Romantic Tarot... Help!

jackdaw*

Cocobird, see baba-prague's thread in Advertisements.

weaver

QueenofPentacles said:
Just placed my preorder for the Victorian Romantic Tarot - the gold edition, of course!
Thanks to reading your entry here and realizing it is now available to pre-order, so have I! Suffice it to say, this is a deck that I am very much looking forward to working with.

weaver