The Bohemian Gothic Tarot

pandoras-box

yeah, before halloween please. :D I always allow myself one new deck on that day .... plus all the others for the rest of the year. lol

HearthCricket

Wait a sec! Am I seeing what I think I am seeing??? I asked you in an email, not too long ago, to please make this with no borders...and I don't see borders!!!! Did I get my wish?

::::thud:::::

This deck, who is definitely a "she", will always be The Dark Sister in my books! :D How can one take a nap with this sort of excitement on one's mind?

Allure

This looks awsome. Excuse me if it's a silly question, but what is ment by "silver edition"?

jackdaw*

Oh heavens, that looks amazing! And I assume by a silver version it would be like the gold versions of the Victorian Romantic and BBC? Amaaaazing!

Karen and Alex: do you two EVER sleep?!

Sulis

Allure said:
This looks awsome. Excuse me if it's a silly question, but what is ment by "silver edition"?

I'm presuming that it means that this edition will have silver highlights added to the cards, a little like the gold highlights added to the Victorian Romantic gold edition and The Baroque Bohemian Cats' gold edition.

I didn't really care much for Magic Realist decks until the Victorian Romantic took me by complete surprise and became my favourite deck.
This one certainly looks interesting.
I'll look forward to seeing it develop. Hopefully it'll be another beautiful deck that's wonderful for readings :D

Allure

Thanks jackdaw & Sulis.

alizarin

I'm in tarot love already. I can't wait to see the entire deck.

la-luna

so dark
so gothic
so so so must have !

AJ

did you notice that the skeleton in the 9 of swords is literally pulling the High Priestess card towards itself?

I can not read the word Gothic now without automacially adding 'full of gothicey goodness' from one of the threads here.

Pumpkin

That is gorgeous!!! I can't wait for pre-order time. :D :D

This will be a double order for sure.
One for me, one for my dear daughter. :)