Crystal Study Group discussion thread

Empath111

I have never tried this though I'm very new to crystals. This actually sounds like an excellent way to pick out a crystal for the day so to speak. Say your feeling nervous or ungrounded or lack energy etc.This would be a great way to pick out the one that gives you the feeling you need. Working with crystals I'm finding they do have very different vibrations. Even where they are placed on your body makes a difference.

I did hold my pendulum over each crystal before I started studying any of them and it had some different reactions to some of the stones. The only one I have left to study is Lapis Luzuli. And my poor pendulum hasn't been the same.

Yes, me too. When I'd pass my hand over them some would vibrate SO much. Then yes, others would make me feel grounded etc. It was cool- should start back at it. You feel they make a difference where placed? That's cool. I have some jewelry made from crystals. I think I wore an anklet before because I heard that would help me be further grounded during my work with patients??
smoky quartz was one of the stones...

Padma

That's very interesting about 3,4,5. I love how the numbers match how you experience life. I will have to find her link on numbers! :)
I know, my friend is a very special girl - that's for sure. But not into it herself-but always open to anything I chat about :) So i send her all of the links to 11/11 and she gets a kick out of how it excites me. LOL But no metaphysics for her..maybe more like along the lines of physics. LOL

On my b-day- I just seemed extra energetic - quite happy. I didn't meditate or do anything to "listen" unfortunately- I was too excited LOL.

Sounds like you have a very nice friend, I am glad for you both! And...hard to stay calm on grounded on your birthday! :laugh: I know I am looking forward to mine!

Empath111

Sounds like you have a very nice friend, I am glad for you both! And...hard to stay calm on grounded on your birthday! :laugh: I know I am looking forward to mine!

:D Yes! The date itself had me all wound up. haha

DownwardSpiral

Yes, me too. When I'd pass my hand over them some would vibrate SO much. Then yes, others would make me feel grounded etc. It was cool- should start back at it. You feel they make a difference where placed? That's cool. I have some jewelry made from crystals. I think I wore an anklet before because I heard that would help me be further grounded during my work with patients??
smoky quartz was one of the stones...

I'm not sure if you've been to the website healing crystals for you (Lotus has posted the link) http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/index.html

With some of the various crystals the website owner will mention where to place the crystal on your body...depending on what it is you wish the crystal to do.

I can say from experience.....with the labradorite...in my pocket I didn't notice it's vibration but my hearing, smell, emotions etc were all enhanced. If I layed down and placed it above my head...almost immediately I could feel a very strong vibration in my head that traveled all the way to my feet. When I placed it in my shirt pocket the vibration ran down both arms and into my hands.

DownwardSpiral

That's very interesting about 3,4,5. I love how the numbers match how you experience life. I will have to find her link on numbers! :)
I know, my friend is a very special girl - that's for sure. But not into it herself-but always open to anything I chat about :) So i send her all of the links to 11/11 and she gets a kick out of how it excites me. LOL But no metaphysics for her..maybe more like along the lines of physics. LOL

On my b-day- I just seemed extra energetic - quite happy. I didn't meditate or do anything to "listen" unfortunately- I was too excited LOL.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...p/numbers.html

I just read the other day at the top where it says how to read the angel numbers. I haven't been doing that up to this point so found it very interesting. As I continue to work with the crystals I'm interested to see what numbers come through. Also really I need to look at the numbers themselves strictly from a numerology point of view. It's been awhile since I've looked at the meanings of numbers but it would be interesting if some sort of progression emerged. Not sure if that's the right word but I'm thinking of the Tarot cards and how 1s are beginnings and then aren't the 10s completion?

Padma

I just read the other day at the top where it says how to read the angel numbers. I haven't been doing that up to this point so found it very interesting. As I continue to work with the crystals I'm interested to see what numbers come through. Also really I need to look at the numbers themselves strictly from a numerology point of view. It's been awhile since I've looked at the meanings of numbers but it would be interesting if some sort of progression emerged. Not sure if that's the right word but I'm thinking of the Tarot cards and how 1s are beginnings and then aren't the 10s completion?

Yup, 10 is completion and the Page is the seed for the next stage. :) so in a sense, 10 and page preceed ace...

I am also going to go read the "how to" part - that was an excellent link, BTW, DownwardS! Did you see the amount of 11's I was bombarded with in the Alexandrite study...? Especially yesterday - it was starting to really freak me out! ;p

ETA: I think we should begin a numbers diary together. Hemera, can we do that in this subforum, or should it be in the divination forum...? If we made it a crystal/numbers thread, would that be ok?

Empath111

I'm not sure if you've been to the website healing crystals for you (Lotus has posted the link) http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/index.html

With some of the various crystals the website owner will mention where to place the crystal on your body...depending on what it is you wish the crystal to do.

I can say from experience.....with the labradorite...in my pocket I didn't notice it's vibration but my hearing, smell, emotions etc were all enhanced. If I layed down and placed it above my head...almost immediately I could feel a very strong vibration in my head that traveled all the way to my feet. When I placed it in my shirt pocket the vibration ran down both arms and into my hands.

SO cool about the labradorite! Will check out the link Thank you!!

Empath111

Thanks for the link! Makes sense about the 1's/10's. Not sure - really only focused on 1's. LOL
I noticed I posted something on FB last night at 11:11. Stuff like that - posted then saw after.

DownwardSpiral

Yup, 10 is completion and the Page is the seed for the next stage. :) so in a sense, 10 and page preceed ace...

I am also going to go read the "how to" part - that was an excellent link, BTW, DownwardS! Did you see the amount of 11's I was bombarded with in the Alexandrite study...? Especially yesterday - it was starting to really freak me out! ;p

ETA: I think we should begin a numbers diary together. Hemera, can we do that in this subforum, or should it be in the divination forum...? If we made it a crystal/numbers thread, would that be ok?

Yes the 11s were trying to get your attention. Something I'm also trying to do is pay attention to what's going on when the number comes through. For example last week I picked up my cell phone to leave a message for my friend...the time 11:11 and when I finished the time for the call was 5:13. So the 11 and 13 came through. There were other instances too.

I would think a numbers "diary" LOL as if the crystal "diaries" aren't enough would go in divination. Then all experiences could be shared for each number. And if it gets too spiritual it will find a new home LOL

Padma

Yes the 11s were trying to get your attention. Something I'm also trying to do is pay attention to what's going on when the number comes through. For example last week I picked up my cell phone to leave a message for my friend...the time 11:11 and when I finished the time for the call was 5:13. So the 11 and 13 came through. There were other instances too.

I would think a numbers "diary" LOL as if the crystal "diaries" aren't enough would go in divination. Then all experiences could be shared for each number. And if it gets too spiritual it will find a new home LOL

Good point, DownwardS, about the numbers thing! (posting in Divination) By the way - you posted that on thread #49. 4 + 9 = 13! :D

Back on topic...I was wondering when we could begin combining crystals together, to see how they work...?

ETA! I began a thread on numbers in Divination, please jump in and help me launch it! lol :)
http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3161363#post3161363