christmas goodies exchange

Eco74

Hey Valerie, don't be a spoilsport.. Worldwide means worldwide and it's possible to keep the weight down to make it a bit cheaper if that's a concern.
If you're willing to send things far away, so are we. :)

And those who are not will surely mention that in their joining-in-posts. Right people? :cool3:

sagewriter

this sounds great, i'd love to join in. but i'd have to keep it to the u.k, otherwise p+p get's too expensive!

Chronata

Count me in! :D

And expect lotsa hand made stuff!

ocho8s

Count me in............ Count me in
here jumping up and down!! :)
I would love to send Xmas stuff from Mexico to anywhere in the world
GReat idea!!!
thanks
Anaoly
from sunny Mexico

This is my profile

Name : Ocho8s
Sex: Female
Path : very ecclectic..... :)
Element : Water
Fave colors : jewel tones
Magikal likes : Tarot, runes, stones, herbs, candles, crystals, and a long etc!!!
Crystals : all kinds, I love to make jewellery and also to place my crystals all over my house and office
Animal : Dolphin , cougar , butterfly
Favorite scents : fruits and vanilla
Shipping : Worldwide
Useful facts : I love to do crafts, from Cross stitching,cigar's box bags, sewing, painting and love to have things that represent this time of the year from your own country, and I love unicorns, angels and fairies!!!
got to stop
lol

a_shikhs

me to... me too.... cant stop jumping with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love to be a part of this... yipeee... it sounds so magical and so much of fun... i live in india which is far far away.. is that okie.. can i join in too???

Guiding Cauldron

So glad 2 c all of u

edited

Kimberly

Ohh, I am new so I don't know any of you yet, but I'd love to do an exchange! I can only mail to the US and Canada though, because I'm poor LOL.

Could we have something where whoever we're supposed to send goodies to give some information about themselves? That would be good for me since I'm so new... it would help me to pick out pertinent stones and such.

Guiding Cauldron

If everyone can start sending me details

edited

floracove

kimmee said:
Could we have something where whoever we're supposed to send goodies to give some information about themselves? That would be good for me since I'm so new... it would help me to pick out pertinent stones and such.
an Exchange Profile would be good.

Name: FloraCove

Path: my own witchy one

Element: Water & Earth

Fave Colors: Any shade of purple, I like green as well.

Magical Likes: tarot ,stones, herbs, alter tools, (witchy)books, candles, incense, just about anything...

Crystals (I'd like to have, but not limited to): Lapzi luzi, Onyx, Moonstone, Aquamarine, Clear quartz, Amber, Rose quartz, Sapphire, Amethyst <(birthstone), I've heard of a stone, called a Fire Opal or quartz, love to have one, never seen one.

Animals: owl, wolf, hawk, dolphin...

Favorite Scents: patchouli, mugwort, sandlewood, daminia
(would like to have, but not limited to)> Red Raspberry, Burdock

Vegatarian: nope, don't eat alot of it, but I'm not offended by leather at all.

Shipping: U.S

More Useful Facts: Interests Feng Shui, Windchimes, Chakra's

I love just about any type homemade craft, I'm easy to please...
Girlie things are perfectly fine with me!

The one above is one I had made up for a different site, but it's a good outline.

Kimberly

OK I'll fill out that profile as well *nods*

Name: Kimberly

Path: Pragmatic Nihilist

Element: Any really.

Fave Colors: Any really.

Magical Likes: Tarot, Herbs, Crystals, Chakra stuff, Aura stuff

Crystals (I'd like to have, but not limited to): Aquamarine (my birthstone), Bloodstone (also my birthstone), Jade, Lithium Quartz, Moonstone. Umm, please no turquoise (I've had bad luck with it, it makes my throat chakra over-active)

Animals: Cats! Also swans, hummingbirds, and peacocks.

Favorite Scents: Nothing too floral, or too strong. Anything else really.

Vegatarian: Nope.

Shipping: US & Canada

More Useful Facts: I'm not really religious, more secular humanist... I said Pragmatic Nihilist because it best fits my beliefs I think... though I do share many beliefs from Wicca, Buddhism, and Taoism.

I also like soundscape music, like Micheal Whalen type thing :D