Tarot Agni Roerich

Madrigal

Can I ask if you made the order from tarotbg.eu? I am not sure whether this is a reliable website but they do have a couple of decks I have been eyeing for some time.

Yes. Pm'd you.

FLizarraga

I had the mini and passed it on to another ATer --who in turn is passing it on, I believe. It's gorgeous, but does not seem much of a reader, at least for me, and as a Tarot deck it's a bit of a stretch, IMHO.

I find it could be ideal for meditation or intuitive work. It would probably have worked much better as an oracle.

G6

I had the mini and passed it on to another ATer --who in turn is passing it on, I believe. It's gorgeous, but does not seem much of a reader, at least for me, and as a Tarot deck it's a bit of a stretch, IMHO.

I find it could be ideal for meditation or intuitive work. It would probably have worked much better as an oracle.

Thanks, Flizzy, helpful insight! :)

Anyone else out there successfully reading with this deck?

MoonGypsy

i am that AT'er with the mini...i haven't passed it on...yet.

i haven't tried reading with it. :love: It is a really lovely deck, but the images might
be a tad small for my eyes.

G6

i am that AT'er with the mini...i haven't passed it on...yet.

i haven't tried reading with it. :love: It is a really lovely deck, but the images might
be a tad small for my eyes.

Lol, let me know how it works out for you when you do a reading! :)

Madrigal

I'm inspired by all the ambivalence to do a 3 card draw and post both images and thoughts on the 'Readings' forum. If I'm still feeling moved to do so once my deck has arrived I'll post a link here so folks can get a sense of the cards.

MoonGypsy

Lol, let me know how it works out for you when you do a reading! :)

i am probably not going to try...the images are a little small for this Gypsy Crone's eyes.:p
i will probably be trading or selling it soon...:)

G6

I'm inspired by all the ambivalence to do a 3 card draw and post both images and thoughts on the 'Readings' forum. If I'm still feeling moved to do so once my deck has arrived I'll post a link here so folks can get a sense of the cards.

Please do, Madrigal! Post here to let us know! Thank you! :)

G6

i am probably not going to try...the images are a little small for this Gypsy Crone's eyes.:p
i will probably be trading or selling it soon...:)

I'll be watching, lol! :)