It's Time for the "Would you Rather" Game! :-)

FLizarraga

I shouldn't have come to play, because now I'm enabled (evil goldenVI! EVIL! *wagging finger*), but I would have ANY deck instead of the Magical Forest. It's... disturbing. It should be called Tarot of the Creepy Lemurs or something. Every one of them looks like this: :bugeyed:

That said, the Mibramig looks lovely... but I won't buy it.... *bashing head against wall*

feynrir

Magical Forest, hands down.

The Mibramig is charming in a similar big-headed-animal way, sure, but it retains a lot of the comic book-look (bold lines and digital coloring) that proliferates so many Lo Scarabeo decks.

The colors and the painterly strokes on the Tarot of the Magical Forest, on the other hand, create palpable atmosphere. :) Atmospheric decks make for fulfilling readings, for me.

It might not be as varied in creatures and expressions as the Mibramig, but I prefer Magical Forest's art enough that it wins out for me by a significant margin.

FLizarraga

The colors and the painterly strokes on the Tarot of the Magical Forest, on the other hand, create palpable atmosphere. :) Atmospheric decks make for fulfilling readings, for me.

That's very true. But the eyes.... the EYES.... *squeals and hides under the bed*

MaryHeather

Mibramig. For reasons I don't understand, one of the Magical Forest cards made me cry (and I am the complete opposite of an emotional weepy creature).

The deck immediately went back in the box, and hasn't been out since. I can't even remember which card it was, only that it happened.

Yelell

Magical forest -the Knight of Pents makes me want to sing Hakuna Matata. That Mibramig star card is just terrifying.

FLizarraga

Magical forest -the Knight of Pents makes me want to sing Hakuna Matata. That Mibramig star card is just terrifying.

The Mibramig Star card? It can't be that bad.... Let me see.... Oh, GOD!

This thread is traumatizing! :bugeyed:

*Speaking in a thin, tremulous voice from under bed* I think I'll just have to change my answer. NEITHER.

Starri Knytes

Mibramig Magical
During a Dream Team exercise I dreamt of this image...
IMG_20150606_221802_135_zpsuvxkxgxr.jpg

I had no idea what it was at the time. Much to my delight it was the back of Mibramig Magical.
I purchased it at once, It was a No Brainer!

rwcarter

The Mibramig because it makes me laugh (as much with as at the art).