Everyday Witch Tarot delayed until Feb 2017

OceanicWanderlust

I ordered mine on 30 December and it arrived on 3 January.

stevie

Love!

The art is wonderful and it comes well packaged with a full color book. My only complaint is the card stock, very flimsy.

Shade

I got to look through a friend's copy - that box really is stellar.

I think for me personally I prefer the Witchy because it took more risks and seems to exist within its own intriguing little universe but I think this deck will be a god(des)send for anyone who wanted to like that deck but felt it was too odd and out there. It was very much its own thing. I really don't mean to sound like a contrarian or a hipster there - I think if you were in the mood for a witchy RWS then this one is for you (I am basing this on one flip through of the cards, not extensive study).

That said I am all for more "pointy hat" witch decks. Most "witch" decks are in the neo-pagan ouvre - and as a Wiccan I like to work with those - but this deck is more in the realm of witch fantasy a la Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. - much needed as those are the witches many of us fell in love with long before we found the occult.

Padma

How did I not see this? AND I missed the special edition! :(

I guess I will have to be content with the mass market deck, and a few pillows from her store ;) It's lovely!

ETA I just ordered it from Amazon and they said it can take up to two months to ship! :bugeyed: my estimated delivery date is between Feb 13 and March 20th, something like that. Crazy!

Hemera

How did I not see this? AND I missed the special edition! :(
!
My sentiments exactly! I can't believe I've missed this.
Amazon.co.uk only has it on pre-order atm. So now we wait...
- but this deck is more in the realm of witch fantasy a la Charmed, Practical Magic, etc.
Ahhh, so definitely something for me then! :D

Belinda2

I walked into Barnes & Noble and there was the deck to my surprise

Padma

I walked into Barnes & Noble and there was the deck to my surprise

How frustrating for me, on the Canadian side of the border! But I am happy for you :) did you buy the deck, Belinda?

Disa

I ordered mine from Amazon on January 14, it says it will arrive on Saturday, Jan 21.

celticnoodle

Oh, this is truly a delightful deck! And, I happen to have an Amazon gift card.....I will probably order it myself.

And, here I swore to myself NO MORE DECKS! :laugh: oh well!