Decks with Seasonal Cycles

Aeric

I'm looking for decks that either visually depict the four temperate seasons in divisions of cards, or that intend certain cards to represent seasonal, cyclical festivals. Examples:

Visual decks, usually four seasons in four Minor suits:

Wheel of the Year
Prisma Visions
Seasonal
Faerie
Fairy (Doreen Virtue)

Card-specific; certain Majors represent the eight Wiccan festival days.

Green Witch
Greenwood
Wildwood

RavenOfSummer

Tarot of Trees represents each of the four seasons through the four suits.

If memory serves I believe Wands are Spring, Cups are Summer, Swords are Autumn, and Pentacles are Winter.

Nemia

Anna K. also has a strong connection to the seasons.

lantana

Crystal Visions has its suits portraying the seasons, in a way similar to Prisma Visions.

Krystophe

Breugel Tarot...seasons are reflected in the illustrations of the Minors; Wands are set in a summery scene, Swords in spring, Pentacles in autumn, and Cups in winter.
Not sure what I think about the actual correspondences there, but the illustrations are clear and consistent with them.

Mittkait

The Arthurian tarot by Caitlin and John Matthews reflects the seasons. But I wouldn't suggest it as a deck for any tarot fan who wants a nice easy going and easy reading deck. It has its own system and could be prickly.

Carojulie

Hello,

In the Tarot of the Trees, each of the 4 suits is linked to one of the 4 seasons. It is very visual, my husband has called this deck "your deck of the four seasons".

Onaorkal

The Manga Tarot would also fit the bill.

All cards have a season associated with them, the Japanese symbols for those seasons are even written on the cards!