Mini Tarot Decks...?

gregory

That one (which I also have !) is still bigger than the micro-minis from Il Meneghello. Which are COMPLETELY unusable but VERY cute :D

gregory

I haven't them with me. When I get home I will photograph a set.... Next to the alleged world's tiniest :D

But wait:

http://www.arnellart.com/osvaldo/taro-th-micro-t1.htm

I have that set of four, for a start :D They are NOT an inch high though. Look at that euro coin. I MAY have been unfair to the Nova though :) I will check.

emmsma

I have, love and do use my minis. i don't generally go for the micro-minis though.

I Also prefer my mini Gnomes to the regular, and grab for the pocket Rider Waite before the standard size. Ditto the mini Albano Waite over the regular one.

Thats whats so wonderful about the world of tarot. Something for everyone.

IF A deck comes in mini and regular, I will always get the mini first. If I Really like it, I will think about getting the other.

Today, I'm carrying mini Albano, mini Sharman-Caselli and the African Tarot, which I consider to be a pocket sized deck. :)

Moonson

that euro coin looks huge! :)
80€ auch...

WyrdRaven

I LOVE the mini Motherpeace. The smaller size compresses the images and makes the artwork look a lot better. The deck is still large enough to feel like a "regular" deck rather than a mini.

sapienza

Today, I'm carrying mini Albano, mini Sharman-Caselli and the African Tarot, which I consider to be a pocket sized deck. :)
Ahh, the mini Sharman-Caselli, that's another one that is greatly improved by the size reduction of the artwork. I don't like it at all in it's large size, but as a mini it's quite ok.

My trimmed version of the original Alchemical is almost mini size, probably somewhere in between mini and pocket. I've often thought of trimming a pocket size Thoth and then you'd have a mini Thoth, which would be cool.

gregory

I have. It is ! I LOVE it. And it fits exactly in a cheap wooden box from the dollar store :)