Beautiful indie PoC tarot deck for pre-order!

Siavahda

As far as I know this deck doesn't actually have a name, but I've been following the artist on tumblr for months waiting for her to finish it, and it's BEAUTIFUL.

http://eclaire-de-lune.tumblr.com/tagged/tarot

She's asking people to let her know now if they want a copy, since she's only going to be doing one round of orders/sales!

Knew I needed to let everyone here know about this deck once it was done :D

HighPriestess

I sent her a message. The art is gorgeous! It depends on the shipping cost though, shipping here from the US can get expensive.

Siavahda

Apparently she's going to send a group email to everyone who contacts her when the deck is ready to print, in about three weeks. No word on the shipping costs yet though. I admit I'm wincing a bit on that front; I live in Finland, postage here is always terrible. But I've coveted this deck since I saw the very first cards; if I can possibly afford it, I WILL be nabbing one.

rwcarter

How can those who don't have Tumblr contact her?

gregory

What he said. I'm not signing up there to get it, that's for sure.

Siavahda

How can those who don't have Tumblr contact her?

You can send her an ask on anon (http://eclaire-de-lune.tumblr.com/ask), if you say you're interested and give her your email address she will get them and add them to the group email, presumably. (Tumblr gives you an option to reply to asks privately, I'm sure she'll do that rather than publicizing your email!)

rwcarter

I used the Ask feature to ask the same question, but didn't include my email address as I didn't know if those were public or private.

vie

It is very beautiful indeed. Love the colors. I did swear that I wouldn't buy any more decks without seeing all of the cards though I am very tempted. But then I'd hate to say print me one then have to pull out as I cannot afford the shipping costs.

gregory

I sent her a message. The art is gorgeous! It depends on the shipping cost though, shipping here from the US can get expensive.
If/when you hear back, could you let her know that there are people here interested and ask how we can let her know without signing up ? I would order - but absolutely not through tumblr.

G6

Are the courts androgynous? This deck is expensive.