The fool & Aleph follys doom is ruin

anubis777

I don't want to join the GD I was a past member in the order. I just want to understand the letters.

Zephyros

Stuff and nonsense. This has all the makings of a crackpot conspiracy theory, and holds about as much water. How do you know such a document exists, if it is secret? How do you know what it contains, if it is secret? Who broke their oaths and told you about the existence of a secret document, but not what it contained?

And by the way, I have some shocking news. Please sit down.

The Golden Dawn didn't invent Hebrew

They barely knew how to spell it, and as far as diction, pronunciation and phonetic transliterations were concerned, GD documents (including later Thelemic documents) are a complete and utter mess. Why on earth would you think an order of 19th century British people would hold the "secret keys" to a language that already existed thousands of years earlier and in which people were writing the friggin Bible when in Britain people were still eating each other? Come to Israel, the average child knows more about Hebrew than I have seen in the writings of many high-level adepts.

All the information you want is out there, and has been for a long time (a very long time), but it seems you are content to invent intrigue where there is none and ask to be spoonfed information instead of doing the legwork yourself.

anubis777

I don't understand your hostility towards me and secondly I never ever said the golden dawn invented the Hebrew letters so pay attention to what you read. I have talked to MANY people & know them personally in different orders who have confirmed the document as well as the teachings given on it. When you join a GD order you are given the Hebrew letters in the neophyte grade so you can begin to study them along with there values and elements and shapes so you can know them when you receive teachings on them. Believe what you want I know the GD system b/c I was a member and reached 5=6 but didn't continue on.

Abrac

If a secret document exists in the higher grades of the GD, and it reveals a breakdown (whatever that means) of all the letters, I'd be interested to know what it contains, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. Secret societies like the GD like to tease and I refuse to play that game. They dangle tidbits of secret knowledge until you bite, but the prize rarely satisfies. It keeps you coming back for more. The goal isn't to help you grow as a person but to keep you hooked on the organization. There are many "teasers" around everywhere. I try to avoid them like a plague. :)

Richard

......And by the way, I have some shocking news. Please sit down.

The Golden Dawn didn't invent Hebrew......

I don't understand your hostility towards me and secondly I never ever said the golden dawn invented the Hebrew letters so pay attention to what you read.......

What closrapexa wrote is called verbal irony, not hostility. Don't take yourself too seriously. Even god has a sense of humor. Everyone (and that includes you) knows very well that the GD didn't invent Hebrew.

verbal irony: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning.

ravenest

Hey there 777. When explaining what you mean about the letters, you give examples of the way you think the associations work.

Why not write it up yourself and post it in the Kabbalah section of the forum for feedback? That way you might get people offering input (if its secret information or not).

Sometimes initiates offer it by analogy or example so the content is passed but not the same words.

Asking for ... getting angry about or offering to pay for secret info might put some initiates off.

To explain this and give you some 'secret' info right here;

The candidate is then conducted out of the lodge, clothed, and returns; as he enters the door his conductor says to him, "Brother, we are now in a place representing the sanctum sanctorum, or holy of holies, of King Solomon's temple. It was the custom of our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff, every day at high twelve, when the Crafts were from labor to refreshment, to enter into the sanctum sanctorum, and offer up his devotions to the ever living God …..

They then rise, and the conductor says to the candidate: "Brother, in further imitation of our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff, let us retire at the south gate." They then advance to the Junior Warden [who represents Jubela, one of the ruffians], who exclaims, "Who comes here?" [The room is dark, or the candidate hoodwinked.] The conductor answers, "Grand Master, Hiram Abiff."

"Our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff!" exclaims the ruffian; "he is the very man I wanted to see." [Seizing the candidate by the throat at the same time, and jerking him about with violence.] "Give me the Master Mason's word or I'll take your life!" The conductor replies, "I cannot give it now, hut if you will wait till the Grand Lodge assembles at Jerusalem, if you are found worthy, you shall then receive it, otherwise you cannot." The ruffian then gives the candidate a blow with the twenty-four inch gauge across the throat, on which he fled to the west gate, where he was accosted by the second ruffian, Jubelo, with more violence, and on his refusal to comply with his request, he gave him a severe blow with the square across his breast, on which he attempted to make his escape at the east gate, where he was accosted by the third ruffian, Jubelum, with still more violence, and on refusing to comply with his request, the ruffian gave him a violent blow with the common gavel on the forehead, which brought him to the floor; on which one of them exclaimed, "What shall we do? We have killed our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff!"

Richard

.........Asking for ... getting angry about or offering to pay for secret info might put some initiates off.

To explain this and give you some 'secret' info right here;

<snip>
Ravenest, you know the penalty for what you've done. Better watch out for some sinister guy wearing white gloves, sword in hand, lurking in the shadows.

Attachments

• penalty.jpg
    penalty.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 80

Richard

Actually, this is about the extent of my lodge experience:

Attachments

• demolay.jpg
    demolay.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 81

Richard

What I done was copied and pasted from a public domain site.
Aw, now it's no fun any more. :( Mickey will have to sheath his sword, but he'll keep on the sinister white gloves. Yes, all that information is available. It does no harm. Most people have no idea what it really means anyhow, apparently not even some Masons, so I've heard.