How to use Rose Quartz to improve your love life/relationships?

Beebs_94

I actually have a question....

I bought a rose quartz crystal and i put it in the relationship corner of my room in hopes of it helping my ever confusing relationship but I don't know if its having any effect or not. I just bought it and stuck it there. Was i suppose to cleanse it first?

Also, i have a second question, what would happen if I put my man friend's business card underneath the rose quartz, would that do anything??

214red

I actually have a question....

I bought a rose quartz crystal and i put it in the relationship corner of my room in hopes of it helping my ever confusing relationship but I don't know if its having any effect or not. I just bought it and stuck it there. Was i suppose to cleanse it first?

Also, i have a second question, what would happen if I put my man friend's business card underneath the rose quartz, would that do anything??

you might not need to cleanse it, but you need to find out if rose quartz is the best thing for you right now, how did you feel when you picked up the quartz? did you feel anything? if not maybe you need something else.
I dont beleive in spells or anything that involves a specific person, so i wouldnt put that card with the quartz. it might be worth having the rose quartz nearer you or take it with you during the day. rose is meant to attract love to you, perhaps the situation your in is not right for you so thats not helping it?

maybe look at chrysocolla?