moldavite anyone?

stonesatiety

Hi Garnet-Flame. Lying down and placing stones on one's body, plus above head and below feet, works fine. There's a good possibility you'll drift off to sleep, so bear that in mind regarding which stones you use and placing other stones beside you. Some might chip or break on contact. Lying with stones on the body helps to keep still, but placing the stones alongside works as well. What feels comfortable is your body telling you, "This is it. Let's do this!"

There are probably as many ways to ground as there are people doing it. One fun way is to pay attention to your body, then imagine your feet opening to the earth's energy. She'll fill you right away. Feel the energy fill your heart? (This works great with over-excited dogs, btw.) You can't be more grounded than that, and you can feel direct communication with earth. Then pick up your moldavite and see what happens.

canid

Can anyone recommend a seller so you're getting the real thing?

I have a tektite that looks like this -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DINO-Natura...h-Republic-7-47-gr-/331090213054#ht_606wt_880

In the '90's I paid $50 at a reputable rock store in MI; it had authentication papers but I've lost them & I just don't remember. It's more opaque than that one & when backlit it's more yellow than green, on the edges where the light can penetrate. Could it be moldavite?

House Of Fox

LOVE, LOVE MOLDAVITE

Hello everyone. It was so interesting to read the wide variety of experiences with this truly amazing stone.

I'm up to 4 pieces of moldavite now which believe me, a year ago I never would've thought I'd come to love it so much. In the beginning it made me dizzy, nauseous. I just couldn't handle it long. As I continued growing in my path which really involved changes in everything (physical diet/exercise/time outdoors, meditating more, accepting or letting go of relationships or conflicts... you name it) ... at a certain point I was inspired to try moldavite again.

My chakras are open, I have a heightened awareness of other dimensions - my psychic skills and gifts increased rapidly, my understanding of cosmic knowledge has also accelerated. I've experienced a lucid dream with Archangel Uriel, have back-forth communication with a number of Spirit Guides and celestial helpers and my purpose is unfolding and my path is being revealed to me daily.

I keep one in my purse, one in my bra (my left tit if you must know :D) and one under my pillow and a back-up for safe keeping since they're getting harder to find (and pricier!). But I do have to balance it with strong grounding stones, obsidian, tourmaline, smoky quartz, citrine, etc. It pairs well with malachite too. Not all stones like to be very close to moldavite.

If you're being called to a path of AWAKENING... this is the stone for you!!

stonesatiety

Hi House of Fox. You are really enjoying the moldavite! Maybe you need another piece for your right girl? ha! Uriel stops by here now and then. Moldavite is ready to help us learn our lessons and wake up right now.

I brought a thin, semi-polished moldavite home maybe 9-10 years ago. The first time I carried it to work I was halfway there when a large rock called from the middle of the road. The roads are usually clear, so this was quite unusual. I pulled off, went out and picked the rock up. It wanted to ride along! It became my primary "truck stone" and rode with me for years.

When I got to work, I noticed lots of challenging people coming my way. I laughed when I remembered the moldavite in my pocket. It was calling the people in, helping me accelerate my inner work! I had been working on myself for years before the stones and moldavite came back into my life, so moldavite's effects were obvious. I laugh so hard sometimes.

healthadvocate

If you're being called to a path of AWAKENING... this is the stone for you!!

funny you mentioned that as i had a dream about moldavite last night... i believe i snapped it in half for some reason... anyway i sense it's calling me... time for a pendant me thinks :)

i also have a few crystals in my wallet... citrine, sapphire, garnet... i wonder if i should get a tumble stone for my wallet too... maybe that's why i snapped it in my dream... although i suspect it's got another meaning i choose not to comprehend consciously

Ira

Glad to see others with similar experiences with moldavite: Had the same dizzy, lightheaded, nauseous feeling handling it.Had the spinning feeling as soon as it was placed in my palm. I'd like to handle it again. It's been more than a year, lol. And this is a pretty small piece of moldavite.

Moldavite

Storage of moldavites

i also have a few crystals in my wallet... citrine, sapphire, garnet... i wonder if i should get a tumble stone for my wallet too... maybe that's why i snapped it in my dream... although i suspect it's got another meaning i choose not to comprehend consciously

Please store your moldavite careful. Due to their fragility and complexity of their surface, could be damaged. Tumbled moldavites could be scraped by other stones or moldavites and due to their transparency the scratches are pretty visible :-(

I found an article about how to store moldavites:
http://www.aboutmoldavites.com/how-to-store-moldavites/

Kittysashimi

When my husband first got his moldavite necklace, just being around him would make me incredibly nauseous and dizzy. This went on for about a week. Now that I am used to its energies, it isn't too bad. When I feel like I need a boost in inspiration or energy, I put it on but never for longer than a couple of hours because it really makes me feel so ungrounded.