has wearing crystals really changed your life?

olivia1

I do not mean to offend anyone with this thread. I just really want some honest opinions

Hello all,

I have decided that I wanted to change my life by trying to attract more positivity and positive people. Im tired of attracting the wrong people and bringing unnecessary drama into my life.

Before, I would have just simply tried to change my thinking and actively avoid people who I suspect might bring negative energy...but lately, I have become quiet fascinated by crystals and the supposed properties they bring into a person's life. I dont really have any experience with crystals, though. Nor do I know anyone personally who does.

For those of you who wear crystals to attract certain energies, I was wondering if they really work? What I mean is, do you believe these crystals really do attract the properties that you are trying to attract into your life...or do they merely serve as a reminder to you to attract these qualities into your life (thus, they do work but its more due to the placebo affect)?

I am thinking of having a crystal bracelet made to attract certain energies into my life but I was wondering if I could accomplish the same thing by simply wearing a special ring to remind myself of my goal and what I am trying to accomplish in my life...

I hope my question makes sense. if not, please let me know and i will gladly rephrase.

NikkiB

I love crystals and during a very difficult period I surrounded myself with appropriate cystals and I love them... have they made a difference,hmmmm i cant say im convinced, maybe i need to work more actively with them but perhaps im not a crystal person :(

olivia1

NikkiB said:
I love crystals and during a very difficult period I surrounded myself with appropriate cystals and I love them... have they made a difference,hmmmm i cant say im convinced, maybe i need to work more actively with them but perhaps im not a crystal person :(

Thank you for sharing, Nikki!

well, if you decide to keep working with your crystals please let me know how things turn out. :)

GreenMoonBeam

If anyone got offended then they would more than likely NOT be aware of how crystals can be of assistance in a person's life. (Their loss, imo)

I'm thinking that because you have made a choice to have changes in your life, the Universe has directed you to crystals. This is what happened with me. By concidence (or not) this started when I first joined AT. I liken it to the Fool's journey in Tarot.

I have had to change certain behaviors, protect myself, nuture myself and so on. As an aid, it was revealed that certain crystals had every chance of helping. With me ( & I am sure others) I tend to choose crystals by COLOR.
MY all time fav is a stretch bracelet of pink & green cabochons: rose quartz & jade. When I choose that it was because I 'needed' (badly) their healing properties. I wear this bracelet always 24/7 except when I shower.

I might add it's not instaneous a result. But when crystals are choosen to work with, their benefits manifest.

I vote for yes . Crystals have been, are and will be part of changing my life.
Love Live Laugh :heart:
GMB

celticnoodle

i so agree with what green moon bean had to say in her post. Yes, crystals can help. Don't expect it to happen over night, as GMB again mentioned, but it will defitely help out.

also as GMB mentioned, jade is a wonderful gem to have with you, if you wish to bring good friends into your immediate circle. it is a protective gemstone that brings about harmony and good luck. it is also known as the dream stone and will help you to have dreams that bring with them messages that will aide you in your life.

jade comes in a variety of colors, all that have individual properties, so be sure to investigate them all to find out which color jade is going to help you th way you are wanting.

Amethyst stones are especially good to have and protect you from psychic vampires. it can also help you make wiser choices and keep you more focused on projects/etc. it is also a protective stone. amethysts are a fantastic stone and should be one in everyones collection! It is a very spiritual stone, too and may also help you to develop your intuition.

you should check the internet to find the gemstone best suited to your needs. good luck!

Miss Divine

I also believe in the healing energies from crystals. I have a bunch lying around. I am currently wearing a Labradorite on a chain. It has especially helped protect me against psychic vampires and negative energy (it's an aura protector). This is just one of its' properties, but since you want to avoid negative energy this one may be an option for you too.

ETA: I love amythist, for the reasons Celticnoodle says, but I can't wear it because it keeps me awake all night.

olivia1

GreenMoonBeam said:
If anyone got offended then they would more than likely NOT be aware of how crystals can be of assistance in a person's life. (Their loss, imo)

:) Good! Glad to know my question did not come across as offensive

I'm thinking that because you have made a choice to have changes in your life, the Universe has directed you to crystals. This is what happened with me. By concidence (or not) this started when I first joined AT. I liken it to the Fool's journey in Tarot.

I agree. I read the book Law of Attraction and also wondered if perhaps the Universe was leading me to crystals, too...

I have had to change certain behaviors, protect myself, nuture myself and so on. As an aid, it was revealed that certain crystals had every chance of helping. With me ( & I am sure others) I tend to choose crystals by COLOR.
MY all time fav is a stretch bracelet of pink & green cabochons: rose quartz & jade. When I choose that it was because I 'needed' (badly) their healing properties. I wear this bracelet always 24/7 except when I shower.

I might add it's not instaneous a result. But when crystals are choosen to work with, their benefits manifest.

I vote for yes . Crystals have been, are and will be part of changing my life.
Love Live Laugh :heart:
GMB

Thank you so much for sharing, GMB! One more question..though i realize it probably varies from individual to individual, how long did it take for *you* to personally start noticing the benefits of wearing crystals?

olivia1

celticnoodle said:
jade is a wonderful gem to have with you, if you wish to bring good friends into your immediate circle. it is a protective gemstone that brings about harmony and good luck. it is also known as the dream stone and will help you to have dreams that bring with them messages that will aide you in your life.

jade comes in a variety of colors, all that have individual properties, so be sure to investigate them all to find out which color jade is going to help you th way you are wanting.

Amethyst stones are especially good to have and protect you from psychic vampires. it can also help you make wiser choices and keep you more focused on projects/etc. it is also a protective stone. amethysts are a fantastic stone and should be one in everyones collection! It is a very spiritual stone, too and may also help you to develop your intuition.

you should check the internet to find the gemstone best suited to your needs. good luck!

Thank you! This is all very helpful information...:)

olivia1

Miss Divine said:
I also believe in the healing energies from crystals. I have a bunch lying around. I am currently wearing a Labradorite on a chain. It has especially helped protect me against psychic vampires and negative energy (it's an aura protector). This is just one of its' properties, but since you want to avoid negative energy this one may be an option for you too.

ETA: I love amythist, for the reasons Celticnoodle says, but I can't wear it because it keeps me awake all night.

thank you! I will look up labradorite and see look for some jewelry with it :)

GreenMoonBeam

olivia1 said:
:) Good! Glad to know my question did not come across as offensive

I agree. I read the book Law of Attraction and also wondered if perhaps the Universe was leading me to crystals, too...

Thank you so much for sharing, GMB! One more question..though i realize it probably varies from individual to individual, how long did it take for *you* to personally start noticing the benefits of wearing crystals?

With the bracelet I mentioned, I became aware of changes within the 1st 4 weeks.

I got mine from etsy. You may choose differently. The seller sent me the bracelet that she had done Reiki with. It came to me with the most positive of 'vibes'. I have since cleansed it on full Moon. But I am more than comfortable with it.
I mentioned in another thread, I pick by color. That still works for me.

I am sure your journey with crystals will open in a similar vein. Once you 'meet' crystals, it's very very moving. :love:

Blessings.