Antique Lenormand Decks.

decan

That is, my choice is made :)

IHeartRescues

surely SOMEONE would buy GoH!

If this is truly the end of your wonderful historical deck production, then that gorgeous Destroyed Dondorf just may elude me. One month is short notice! I just can't imagine all your deck re-creations not being available to us any longer.

I can't stop thinking about the Destroyed (bridge-sized in a tin) and my eyes are tearing up now just thinking I will never get to see it in person. That deck captured my imagination the first time I ever saw it.

Lauren I am HOPING someone will care enough to pick up your work and carry it onward, if of course, you would like to see the same.

Le Fanu

Lauren I am HOPING someone will care enough to pick up your work and carry it onward, if of course, you would like to see the same.
But often Lauren worked alongside those who wanted to share their decks because they trust her method of working and have implicit faith in the finished product. I speak as one whose decks she worked her magic with. Who else would I trust? Can you imagine Lewellyn cardboarding the Destroyed Dondorf and then forbidding people to share photos of it it on social media? :bugeyed:

IHeartRescues

But often Lauren worked alongside those who wanted to share their decks because they trust her method of working and have implicit faith in the finished product. I speak as one whose decks she worked her magic with. Who else would I trust? Can you imagine Lewellyn cardboarding the Destroyed Dondorf and then forbidding people to share photos of it it on social media? :bugeyed:

That is hardly what I meant Le Fanu (god forbid!) No I meant perhaps a member here. Someone who understood and appreciated her particular ways of producing the decks. That's what I meant AND AM HOPING FOR :)

And a Llew. cardboardy version of your delicate DD would give me "the shudders" !

Tag_jorrit

Thank you, LeFanu.

Teheuti

These all are wonderful decks and worth every penny!

firesheep67

Lauren, I have just one deck from you, The Destroyed Dondorf in a tin (waves to Le Fanu)...and I want them all! Some hard decisions to make between now and July 1st...

Your work is sublime and befitting of the originals! Wish you all the best in the future, and, like the others here, I hope that your business is picked up and carried on.

Glennmaicha

I just wanted to say that I received my Game of Hope (beta) last week and I love it. It also seems to be a very frank and honest deck somehow. It'll definitely remain in my frequently used decks.
Thank you again!

Asher

My decks came today, just in time for our Lenormand meetup group! I got the Game of Hope (beta) and the (more like a gypsy oracle) Nielen deck.

The Game of Hope is beautiful and the Nielen deck has written meanings on it and has several images that do not appear in a standard Petit Lenormand. So it seems a Lenormand/gypsy oracle hybrid. As I look at it now, it's not titled a Lenormand deck. The title card says Mlle LeNormand's Only Sure and Complete Fortune Telling Cards.

decan

From time to times I look where is my deck with the tracking number; that's pleasant!
Yesterday it was in Queens in NY :D, near the international airport. Probably it is traveling currently in the airplane.