Morgan Greer Favourite Card and Why?

wytchwood

Funnily enough, I have been thinking this about the BBC I've been working with this week. It's courts central! Soz, a bit off topic I know...

Zoe xx

strangebrew

I love this deck...

The high priestess...she is so blue :) and beautifully aloof looking

Star

Lovers

2 Cups.....adorable!!

x

Haegtessa

Grizabella said:
You know, the Morgan Greer deck gives me more court cards than any other deck. I thought it was just my imagination, but I tried laying out cards from other decks and from MG, too, and it's not my imagination. It's like the MG has three times as many court cards as other decks. :p

I read somewhere that the MG colors are very significant and that there's a book that will tell about the colors. I don't have the book or know what it's called, but I can tell you that I have very vivid, odd and colorful dreams after using the deck and have ever since the day I got it.

I'm a "they're just paper and ink" group of people, so I really don't know what to think about this. I'd love to know what the book is and read it, though.

I'm pretty sure I have all the books that use the Morgan-Greer as the main deck, and I do know none of those talk extensively about the colors. I'd love to read more about the colors too, they play such a big part in the beauty and the way the deck reads so efficently and easily!

I think the Devil and Death are such striking and outstanding cards, very unique!