Study to discover 'Points of Reference'

lunalafey

Looking at the cards from the astrological house point of view-
The 5th house is the house of children, that card is the Ace of Spears
Cancer, a fertile sign which is ruled by the moon, and the moon rules reproduction- Temperance, both these cards are reversed.
In the house of unions and partnerships, the house that also rules the ovaries, is the Queen of Cups.
Scorpio- another fertile sign, that is the 8 of Swords and the Moon card, relating to reproduction astrologically.

So then, I'm going to say either , Sagittarius or Leo. This is close enough that if she became pregnant in early Sagittarius, she could give birth in late Leo.

franniee

lunalafey said:
Looking at the cards from the astrological house point of view-
The 5th house is the house of children, that card is the Ace of Spears
Cancer, a fertile sign which is ruled by the moon, and the moon rules reproduction- Temperance, both these cards are reversed.
In the house of unions and partnerships, the house that also rules the ovaries, is the Queen of Cups.
Scorpio- another fertile sign, that is the 8 of Swords and the Moon card, relating to reproduction astrologically.

So then, I'm going to say either , Sagittarius or Leo. This is close enough that if she became pregnant in early Sagittarius, she could give birth in late Leo.

OH i hope so! She took a preg test and it was negative but there is still a possibility she may be pregnant. :D the doctor took a test and said no but also said there is a small possibility she could be preggers! but if not this time hopefully by sag for leo! :)

Thanks Luna for that big read!!

Sinduction

You guys are crazy!! My head hurts from reading all the posts. :)

I've always wondered how some readers can pinpoint dates. I've always wanted to be able to do it. I'm going to be following this thread now, and share when I have something actually worth sharing.

lunalafey

Anyone is welcome to give it a go for any of the 'open subjects'. You can re-read, or throw out some cards of your own. If someone has a new issue, we would be happy to do that as well.
Anyone with a new subject, it would be good to do your own spread since you are closest to the situation, and the rest of us will pick it up and pick it apart and add to the thoughts....

Azarial

Well, we were wrong on the date for when my baby will be born. I had a doctors appointment today, I have Pre-eclampsia so they are inducing me on Monday.

franniee

sorry to hear that I hope everything is well!

Azarial

Everything should be fine, I'm almost full term and it was found early. But it bothers me that we were wrong on the dates! lol.

franniee

most of our dates so far have been off.....comes with the territory!

Congrats on your blessing! Albeit a few days early but congrats nontheless. :D

lunalafey

most of our dates so far have been off
Most? a nice way of saying none?- it's bummin' me out man....lol.
We are out of Virgo and I'm still without a house and no word from the loan officer. I have called, but no answer.
Azarial, congrats & blessings.....one of our estimations could have been right had you gone full term.

I wonder if our process is all wrong. I'll have to think about that. Maybe there needs to be some sort of props needed like a 'time map' or something.
I wonder if we could determine timing of things that have already happened. Backwards dissection giving some 'blue-print' in discovering timing

franniee

ok so no baby for J in 3 tries so far and now she needs a knee operation which will be done on thursday. she came over yesterday and I read her cards and she kept getting the 9 of swords VR I told her she is obsessing too much and far too anxious and that is hindering her progress.... so after a few spreads I shuffled and drew 3 cards.... shadow was the omnipresent 9 of swords and the 3 cards were temperance the 2 of swords and the 9 of cups! I told her she needs to chill out and let it happen - she needs grounding and centering and mediatation to chill out! It will happen! I told her her mind is very powerful and the negative thoughts will make a difference. She is a double aquarius and her mind is her best and worst organ! :D

We reread thru these posts and I think she will be preggers around christmas with a leo baby. :) I still believe. :heart: