What are some 'deep' oracle cards that you would recommend?

DesertDream

i recommend SoulCards deck 1 and 2. you can see them on the soul cards website, the scans on A.T. are sort of horrendous and does not do the cards justice. good luck with your search :)

pickled pixie

Mystic Art Medicine cards by Cher Lyn are probably the most powerful Oracle cards I have ever worked with...they remind me in some ways of Soul cards but I actually prefer them :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

danieljuk

like Arwen said, the Earth Magic Oracle was surprisingly a deep oracle in my readings. I think it helps if you have an interest in nature / paganism / Wicca but it's not essential but it is like natural magic and seasons / festivals of the year.

I like the Psycards - if you are interested in psychology and archetypes, they are great! they go psychologically very deep!

Finally, forum member Linnie made the A'ha Oracle and I would say it's the deepest oracle I own! The Psycards can get a little mean sometimes, a little to the point. The A'ha goes deep but in a gently intuitive spiritual way (the cards are all mandalas). It's impossible to get a short reading from them though, you end up with so much for each card! :)

AJ

I agree about the A'ha oracle, I forgot to mention it earlier.

DesertDream

You know, The Faeries' Oracle by Brian Frouds & Jessica Macbeth is actually a very deep deck.
If you get past the odd names and shapes of faerie folk(which I find charming) and look at what each card represents you will find its very well rounded, like that of a tarot deck. It also has a similar stucture (but not as elaborate) and very well put together. Actually I can see why, its creator was intending for this to be a tarot!
The cards always go so well together (that or the fae play nice when I'm around :D) and the amazing guidebook is so extensive on meanings and usage. It is like a wise, spiritual friend leading you through life. The decks creators are just a match made in heaven! For an oracle deck, this is one of the primo top shelf oracles out there!

Today, reading with this oracle, I was doing a spread for somebody and I guess the fae really wanted to come out because I intuitively felt the cards were not for him but for me. I pulled again and my jaw hit the ground. I couldnt have gotten better cards if I tried. It impressed me that this oracle seems so attuned to subtleties and aspects of life. I am in a very tough situation at the moment and the cards defined(along with guidebook) EXACTLY what was happening. Since I really have not been able to explain this experiance myself (which is a rareity) I was shocked these cards could do it so elegantly. This oracle is definatly a keeper and a matured lovely entity. Few decks could top this!

tarotlova

You know, The Faeries' Oracle by Brian Frouds & Jessica Macbeth is actually a very deep deck.
If you get past the odd names and shapes of faerie folk(which I find charming) and look at what each card represents you will find its very well rounded, like that of a tarot deck. It also has a similar stucture (but not as elaborate) and very well put together. Actually I can see why, its creator was intending for this to be a tarot!
The cards always go so well together (that or the fae play nice when I'm around :D) and the amazing guidebook is so extensive on meanings and usage. It is like a wise, spiritual friend leading you through life. The decks creators are just a match made in heaven! For an oracle deck, this is one of the primo top shelf oracles out there!

Today, reading with this oracle, I was doing a spread for somebody and I guess the fae really wanted to come out because I intuitively felt the cards were not for him but for me. I pulled again and my jaw hit the ground. I couldnt have gotten better cards if I tried. It impressed me that this oracle seems so attuned to subtleties and aspects of life. I am in a very tough situation at the moment and the cards defined(along with guidebook) EXACTLY what was happening. Since I really have not been able to explain this experiance myself (which is a rareity) I was shocked these cards could do it so elegantly. This oracle is definatly a keeper and a matured lovely entity. Few decks could top this!

You know I have had this deck for years, a former member was giving it away and I got it. I couldn't connect with it, so I put it away. About a month ago I was going through my Tarot collection and pulling out my older decks and having a play around when I decided to try again with this particular deck. Well blow me away I couldn't get over how much they spoke to me now! So much so I am writing down my thoughts on the meanings in a note book something I never do, perhaps I wasn't ready for the Fae in my life back then. :)

CosmicBeing

Chakra oracle by cinnamon crow.

Very very blunt card.

I Outgrew them... but they are so overused...had then since like spring 2013.

I love very blunt oracle decks especially when reading for self. I always worry about possibly misleading myself.

I'm not so into advice base oracle decks.

Lilyfae

Les Vampires?