Fantastical Deck

coldsuns

I just bought one. Is it nice to use? Anyone has it? I hope and want to know more about it! Thanks~!

MrLucid

Well, first i will say that i do like to look at this deck. I dont read with it often but find myself thumbing through it. I guess there is something about the artist's style that i like.

Unusual thing that struck me about the deck... all of the figures and charactors, even the animals are rendered by the artist in such a way that the eyes are closed.. every single one. I do not think there is one open eye in the deck. Hey, maybe its just the artist's style.. or maybe it goes beyond that. Anyone have a thought on the "closed eyes" thing with this deck?

coldsuns

I guess should be "prediction". As Tarot Deck do predict or tell you something that you dont know.

coldsuns

Lets discuss all these things in the Study Group at General ^_^ Really no one else own this deck!? I really hope someone will tell me more about it..~>,<~

joya250

hi there Coldsuns.

I purchased this deck about a year and a half ago. I dug the "slick" feel of the thin glossy card stock, and admired the artist's style. But, unfortunately, was not able to read with them. The images just didn't "speak" to me in the sense that my trusty Rider Waite does. I do know there was a poster awhile back (her name started with an "A", sorry, know that's not much help) who swore by them. Each to her (his) own, I guess.

good luck with your deck! :) joy

coldsuns

So are you still using it?? =X Is a very unique Tarot Deck that doesnt speak waiting for you to make it speak! ^_^

Ladyhawke

I have this deck and while I love the art, it *is* a bit difficult to read with. Very much an intuitive deck and not so much a "by the standard books" deck. However, I've been using the majors while working through "Tarot Shadow Work" and they are excellent for this type of work. Very *VERY* blunt though, but not sure if it's the deck, the shadow work, or both.

coldsuns

It this deck that bad? I find it useful and speaks to me alot. I love this deck. I'll master it and use this deck as a personal deck ^_^ Hope more people will be like me

Ladyhawke

Oh, don't get me wrong, I really like the deck. But it's just not quite right for a beginner (which I was when I got it). And I've just not gotten back into the habit of using it full-time.

Ladyhawke

coldsuns

Ladyhawk, which deck are you using it now?