Fantastical Deck

Ladyhawke

Universal Waite and Thoth (since I'm on a Tarot discussion/class list and the moderator said to limit to those -- well, technically just the RWS, but I can't stand the colors on it). But for the shadow work, the Fantastical deck works pretty good.

Ladyhawke

Little Baron

I have this deck and I love walking through it - especially the swords.

I am sure that I did notice one eye open somewhere - will have to look into that and re-post.

This is not my main deck to read with and I am not to keen on the CD-like discs, but the characters are lovely. It's dark without being to menacing!

Yaboot

Little Baron

Just looked again.

Maybe it is me that has my eyes closed but I am sure that i can see two open eyes on the Justice figure.

Anybody else see that?

Yaboot

Inannadescends

The Fantastical Tarot was almost my first deck. I love the art work and atmosphere of it, this deck lead me to my vampire deck, they are done by the same artist. Once I get a better understanding of tarot I definitely want to get this one. (And many, many others...an addiction is born!!) }) :D

TheLovers2

The eyes that are open and the optical illusion:)

Yaboot said:
Just looked again.

Maybe it is me that has my eyes closed but I am sure that i can see two open eyes on the Justice figure.

Anybody else see that?

Yaboot
Yes. I'm sure of it. I looked at this card with a magnifying glass - they're open. Also, I was wondering if anyone sees at times when you glance at the characters' eyes, if they seem to be looking slightly to the side (open). Almost as if you could see them both ways -open and closed.

I rather prefer them closed. Open is a bit too eerie and they don't look at all nice. :)

TL2 :TLOVE