Fallen in love with the Counter Culture tarot deck

werewolfmoon

As soon as I saw this deck I needed to have it in my life, sadly though it isn't available on Amazon UK or Amazon US or Ebay UK, boooooooooo!

Has anyone used this deck? Does it read well? Does anyone know where I can get it, preferably in the UK.

Thanks,

WM.

RunningWild

It has to be ordered from www.thegamecrafter.com site. It's a print on demand company based in the state of Wisconsin.

AJ

the shipping to you from gamecrafter can be extraordinary, just so you know

Le Fanu

the shipping to you from gamecrafter can be extraordinary, just so you know
And if it had been a couple of years ago, the boxes too were ultra-extraordinary.

I don't know this deck. I thought it might be that Hexen (?) deck or the Darkana...

werewolfmoon

Thanks for all the replies.

I did log in to the gamecenter and see what the postage to the UK was, ouch, it is very expensive indeed, I will have a look round ebay and see if I can find it on there.

trzes

I love this deck. And for me it was worth it even with the high postage fee. It was only released a year ago or so and I guess there aren't that many people who have bought it yet, so I would be surprised to see it on ebay.

Some discussion can be found here . Aapparently most people find it unreadable but appreciate it as a well thought document.

gregory

I love it. And the gamecrafter postage isn't as bad as it once was; they have stopped with the silly bog boxes - but US postage in general is now scary high - that's why so many people trading here are now into US only ! See if someone else in the UK will go in with you ! When I order from gamecrafter, I try and order more than one deck at a time.

RunningWild

I don't know this deck. I thought it might be that Hexen (?) deck or the Darkana...

No. That Hexen2.0 is OOP and, I think, was printed in the UK. The other, the Darkana, was sold on etsy? Or maybe that was a kickstarter thing.

gregory

No. That Hexen2.0 is OOP and, I think, was printed in the UK. The other, the Darkana, was sold on etsy? Or maybe that was a kickstarter thing.

Darkana was indeed kickstarter, but I think can now be bought from the artist's website. Hexen is more of a problem to find.

You SORT OF like that, Leffy - it has your ANCESTOR in it, so you should remember it !:D

VGimlet

I don't think it reads well, at least not for me. I do like it as art though. And I could see it reading well for someone that connects with it. :D