Fantastical creatures - looking good!

6 Haunted Days

Just heard that they are being shipped to Tarot Garden so perhaps out in the mail by next week! Yay! :)

WolfSpirit

The winged cat (Magician) is available as computer background (from the FC website) and the cat really looks magical at that size ! That look on his face !
I am afraid it will lose some of that when it is downsized to a tarot card.

At the US Games site you can see some of the cards complete with the borders and card back. I like the borders :)
Really looking forward to this deck.

shadowdancer

the borders actually compliment the images really well - a border that actually does a good job instead of being distractive or a waste of card space.

6 Haunted Days

Yes I think so too, very gorgeous borders without taking away from the image.

Jeanette said the shipment would probably show up while they were gone to another show, let's hope! :D

truelighth

I just saw this deck listed under New Releases at the US Games website. So I am guessing it is actually out? Does anyone know if it is available anywhere yet? Amazon doesn't list it.

HearthCricket

I am going crazy waiting for this deck. I don't understand the delay nor the fact it isn't listed under Amazon. It is freaking me out!

6 Haunted Days

truelighth said:
I just saw this deck listed under New Releases at the US Games website. So I am guessing it is actually out? Does anyone know if it is available anywhere yet? Amazon doesn't list it.

My local store is getting it in a couple days, so i am assuming it is available. Also above (if anyone cared to read it) Jeanette from TarotGarden said in an email that their shipment had been sent and was expected to arrive this weekend. They are away on conference so she suspects decks may start to go out by later next week.

WolfSpirit

HearthCricket said:
I am going crazy waiting for this deck. I don't understand the delay nor the fact it isn't listed under Amazon. It is freaking me out!

I noticed that too - I think Amazon is not up to date with all US Games releases, I read somewhere on this site that Amazon does not list the Vanessa Tarot either (not even as unavailable or something), I have no idea why.
I saw there is an Ebay store seller that has the deck already.
(I am going to "have" some more books so I will wait until Amazon has it - hopefully soon)

6 Haunted Days

Yea dealing with actual Amazon is more pain than it's worth. If I do buy from there, I get things from the Amazon Marketplace. That's why I placed a Pre-order with TarotGarden, muuuch faster service, personal service and they get decks a heck of a lot earlier.

Citrine

I just looked at the Fant. Creat. web site and there is a new background up for the Page of Sword. Very nice!

I've ordered my copy of the deck, I can't wait! :)