Travelling decks?

Jesii

zan_chan said:
I'm traveling this week and all I'm taking is the Haindl. It's honestly all I ever need :)
I'm thinking I need a deck like that.... only one being all I ever need.... it would certainly be lighter :laugh:

Morwenna

I ended up forgetting to take a deck on Saturday, but with all that was going on I didn't miss it. I did dive back into my Whimsical next day, though.

I need to spend some more time with my Russian St. Petersburg. Maybe I'll take both those decks next weekend; we're supposd to be going to an open house out of state, finances and weather permitting.

punchinella

Pam O said:
Hey punchinella...You chose 5!!!
I love it.
That is my daily deck carrying #! I am constantly seeking all the good sides of the 5 since RWS portray negative, unbalanced versions of the # 5.

Also, Mercury is in retrograde, so to communicate successfully takes additional focus. The message I've been repeatedly getting thru the cards for me and clients, is that this retrograde is to help us really be able to see our old, unconscious loops/patterns we've been stuck in to evolve to a higher & easier level. 5 being the # to help with change might really help with the communication from Spirit/Soul/God, etc, being understood in order to help us break into smooth sailing to new experiences on a new, higher level and release our outdated patterns.

I know, what a nut... Anyway congratulations on figuring out your perfect #! :D
Alas, Pam, at the last minute after posting and before walking out the door, I threw in another deck, Mountain Dream. Which made six . . . and must have jinxed everything. All those decks in the checked bag, a couple OOP . . . and I arrived two days later at my destination to find the checked bag wet clear through, apparently having been left out in the rain during the five hour lay-up in L.A. Un-****ing-believable.

Anybody know a good source for spare deck-sized tins? Vanessa and Crone, both in tins, were undamaged by the flood event :neutral:

Carla

I haven't travelled with a deck yet, but it would be either Anna K or Druidcraft or both. They tend to be my favourites.

Morwenna

I haven't even traveled yet since last post; car problems kept us home this weekend. :(

If I go to that SF con in a couple weeks (and I plan to go if I have to hitchhike and leave hubby behind!), I'm going to take the Vargo, along with my usual gang.

Amanda

I bought the pocket Hanson-Roberts to carry with me. Sadly, it's starting to get a little worn and some of the cards are splitting at the corners and coming up... so, I've got a brand new pocket Universal Waite in the cool little box on stand-by.