Trifoni della Luna and its variants?

Moonboy

Hello, The Asylum has bred many mutations of Trionfi della Luna....some strains have become extinct (Paradoxical Blue)....The newest variation is the all new PARADOXICAL PURPLE...limited to just 75 decks before going OOP. You can see this and other oddities only at http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/

Sincerely,
Patrick

MoonGypsy

It is so beautiful, Patrick! i LOVE that color palette! i am just so doggone
broke at the mo...
i hope you sell all of them in record time..:)

Madrigal

Ack, I missed out on the blue, the purple is quite compelling...

The Happy Squirrel

Almost pulled the trigger on the Blue variety.....

feynrir

Purple love

It's just BEAUTIFUL!! :love: Purple is one of my favorite colors.

mydearruby

Has anyone tried to read with both the regular and paradoxical versions TOGETHER? I heard someone doing it but never figured out exactly how.

feynrir

I have, I have!!

Has anyone tried to read with both the regular and paradoxical versions TOGETHER? I heard someone doing it but never figured out exactly how.

I have done it a couple of ways. :)

In one, I shuffle both my regular-coloring version and the Paradoxical version I have together, and draw from the top after I feel the shuffling has been thorough enough. Works wonders :)

But even moreso I like to do a two- or three-card draw from the regular-coloring version and then just lay the corresponding Paradoxical cards beneath each. I like noticing the different things that "stand out" in each version, and thinking about what lies "beneath" or on the other side of the surface of my query.

I hope this makes sense!! :D

mydearruby

In one, I shuffle both my regular-coloring version and the Paradoxical version I have together, and draw from the top after I feel the shuffling has been thorough enough. Works wonders :)

very interesting! so do you assign each deck with a different meaning such as "upright" and "reverse"? I don't normally use reverse so I am thinking it would be fun to assign completely averse or ill-meaning to the paradoxical one and mix it with its "benign" twin.

Moonboy

Almost gone....

Trionfi della Luna Majors:

Classic Edition...SOLD OUT
Italian Text.....SOLD OUT
Paradoxical Edition...SOLD OUT
Paradoxical BLUE...SOLD OUT

PARADOXICAL PURPLE...12 copies left!

Paradoxical Purple edition is running out! Get one of the last decks at http://www.deviantmoon.com/wordpress/?p=2971