Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

starlightexp

okay, wait a sec....did you say that with the special edition deck that you also get a whole mini version of this deck or is it just one card in a mini version from this deck?

Either way it looks like I am on board with the special edition, because that bag is far too cool for words...and the deck itself, fuggedaboudit.

Edmund, thank you for making this deck for all of us. It's fabulous and completely one of a kind. Bravo.

You get the regular size version of the deck plus a mini version of the whole deck. The mini is my favorite part of the whole thing

I'm not starting a preorder list yet because it's still too far out to think of. The whole project timing is dependingon me getting the bags done. So I'm giving myself a good span of time to do it in.

PathWalker

If we can't place orders yet, how will you decide who can have special editions? Are we just going to be all in a queue at mignight the night before? (shaes of MRP there)

If so, I'm camping out already, please be sure and let us have the correct addy for ordering when the time comes?

Or you could just go through this thread and scoop up everyone's order already?

PW :)

PathWalker

I'm not starting a preorder list yet because it's still too far out to think of. The whole project timing is dependingon me getting the bags done. So I'm giving myself a good span of time to do it in.

But now you've told us all about the wonderful product, we're thinking about it LOL

:)

Bhavana

oh wow, the pastel deck is going to be a reality!!

I'd love a special edition too, but not if I have to risk my life fighting some of you all for it - in that case, I'd settle for a plain old regular edition.

I love the bear, the birds....and of course, the Virgin. How could she not be included in this deck? So glad you decided to find a place for her, and how fitting that she is the "anchor".
And you are so right about her importance in Mexico - If I were on the fence about this deck at all (which I am not) she would have been the deciding factor....

Cat*

I believe my question may have been overlooked in all the (fully understandable) excitement :)party:)...

Edmund, could you please tell us what size the regular deck is? :)

starlightexp

I believe my question may have been overlooked in all the (fully understandable) excitement :)party:)...

Edmund, could you please tell us what size the regular deck is? :)

Sorry about that. The deck is the same size as the Pixie 3.5in x 2.25 in or what is known as a standard Bridge size card. I like this size because I have a thing for cards being narrower then they are long... just personal.

tarot heart

Oh WOWIE, WOWIE!!

I want to order two special editions! I know you said not till July, but I just had to let you know that I am so excited...maybe I'll order three...:D

magpie9

I want one Special Edition....I don't know how you're doing this, but if there's a list please put me on it...! If somehow there isn't a list, I still want one...and if all else fails, I want a Regular. Even better, one of each!!!
I think you'd better tell us how to order or even if there's list or what before we are forced to Throw a Riot.
Not a threat, just an observation......pretty please?

Cat*

Sorry about that. The deck is the same size as the Pixie 3.5in x 2.25 in or what is known as a standard Bridge size card. I like this size because I have a thing for cards being narrower then they are long... just personal.
Sounds like a good size to me! Thank you.

flying black kat

I have been so excited about this deck. I didn't realize pre-orders where not being taken yet.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty

Kathy