Hedera's 3-card daily

Dark Eyes

sounds good to me

I really like the sound of this spread,
I have many things on my mind at the moment, It is hard to focus on any one. I will try this spread tomorrow and post you the results, I need positive focus right now, the other spreads can be a bit external sometimes. I am happy to try a more internal spread, perhaps my questions can be answered.
Thanks. Dark Eyes.

Hedera

Hi Dark Eyes!

Speaking of 'focus' : I find it often works really well to focus on the 'advice' card during the day; I try to look at it once in a while, or call up the image in my mind. It often gives me new, unexpected ideas about the card or my day.

Sort of like doing one card a day, except here you have 2 more cards forming a foundation.

Dark Eyes

Hi there Hedera,
I was perplexed at first when I drew my three cards, but after a little thought and observation, I found exactly what I needed in this spread.
I have been dwelling on the fact that my boyfriend has had to move out (because of financial reasons ) I had to go back on the pension. I know that I have some fairs and a festival coming up, where I am reading palms ( my cheif Pastime and passion) and I wanted to do a little revision to refresh because my personal life has taken over lately.
My cards came out like this 1...three of pentacles
2. Lovers
3. Page of swords
I interpreted them as follows

1. Whats on my mind today is that I should really be studying my palmistry instead of worrying about my boyfriend. It isn't my fault that he cannot contribute enough to the finances, the choice I made was more than fair. I must get on with what is important today, that is preparing for the upcoming festivals that I love so much to do.
2. What my attitude to the world is today is that I want to move forward. I see the lovers as a card of loving what is important to you, in my case again... my palmistry. I see the lovers as also a forward moving card, not a stagnating one. So again, to move forward with this is the indication here.
3. The advice given to me in this spread is to get moving, not just mentally but physically too. I have been dwelling on stuff for too long, I need some excersise, this in turn will stimulate my mind.. thus expanding my brain for more palmistry to come !! I get it now !!
So you see, an unusual set of cards, but with the page of swords, the lovers and the 3 of pentacles, they all tell me to move forward, not to stay still for too long lest life will pass me by.
Thankyou Hedera, I will continue to use this spread, I love it. I am off to walk and learn.
Regards Dark Eyes.
p.s. You may be able to add something to my interpretation if you see fit. D.E.

Tabby

Cool Spread

Sounds like a cool spread. I'm gonna have to try it and see how it comes out.

Tabby

Tried the Spread

I tried the spread Saturday morning and this was what I came out with using the Quest Tarot:
1) Son of Swords
2) Father of Cups
3) Hermit Rx

My interpretation dealt more with the people that I came into contact with that day because when I thought about 1 and 2 it described a couple of people in my life. And I came into contact with both of them that day. The only thing that perplexed me was how the Hermit Rx was a link or advice for both of them. Other than that I really like your spread and have began using it more frequently.