A'HA Oracle

linnie

Thank you Little Hare, and you, Sophos :)

Little Hare said:
Linnie,

How does one order from your website? I can't find a link

x

Namaste Little Hare :)

Yes, the wonderful Sophos, for who's continued support I am very grateful for has explained the process well in the post just before this one... (Thank you, yet again, dear Sophos... An Earth-angel presenting as a stranger :):)).

I see you have an Ozzie address, LittleHare... so you click on the order now link, then on the A'HA Oracle deck for Australian customers, and you'll be sent through to a paypal link... If you don't like paypal, there's a snail mail address, I think, to post cheques to c/o me... If you still have problems, please PM me and I'll figure out why it's not happening properly for you...

Thanks for your interest... :)

Sophos

No need to thank me, i was just passing by... :)

NikkiB

couldnt keep resisting so have ordered!!!! wonder how long it will take to get here!!!

linnie

NikkiB said:
couldnt keep resisting so have ordered!!!! wonder how long it will take to get here!!!

Thank you, Nikki B. That is wonderful... I'm glad A'HA continued to call you even in this vast world that is the AT community! :)

I saw your paypal order (I think it is yours) last night at the airport... I am in town tomorrow, and your deck will be in tomorrow afternoon's mail. It seems to take about 8-10 days... I'm still waiting on some of my last batch to arrive in US and UK... we antipodeans are so far away over here!!!! :)

I'm glad they have gone to you... I have a niece by the same nickname, same spelling... Nikki B... When I read your posts I can't help but think of her... :)

I always look forward to feedback, so please feel free to PM/post when your deck arrives. Thank you again, Nikki B, Linnie :)

NikkiB

Thanks Linnie, I am really looking forward to it coming :) it looks so unusual and deep!

will keep you posted!

Nic
xxxx

linnie

Thank you NikkiB... :)

I can't wait until you receive them! :)

In tomorrow's post. :)

NikkiB

Hi Linnie,

how sad is it that you havent even posted them yet and i am already stalking the postman!!! the poor man must think i have an uncontrollable crush on him lol!

linnie

Soon, soon...... :)

I do appreciate your enthusiasm, NikkiB. Thank you for that! And keep breathing... your parcel will arrive soon enough. :)

All things good to you,

Linnie :) xxx

NikkiB

yay i have been stalking your website for images lol :)

Aerin

I'm in the Uk and mine arrived this week thank you :)

The cards are very beautiful. If you ever thought of doing it, I'd love a big round set too :) (I like round cards).