The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

frelkins

Leisa said:
To be a perfect companion it would be better if I had Hi-Res Marseilles images.

Well, there we are then. You then could also add the small but highly vocal and starting-to-grow TdM fanbase here. :) I certainly would buy a notebook with TdM images. Everyone complains about the lack of TdM stuff.

Issue the journal with French-English titles, have Dan record a shorter version in French (a man named Pelletier surely speaks French) and you've increased your European & Canadian market! ;) Jes' my 2 rupees. . .

HearthCricket

My copy of The Process just arrived!! I am a little nervous. The CD box was open and the pencils were jammed inside it. I hope it did not scratch any of the CD's. :( I will have to do a quick 1st listening to it before getting into heavy duty note-taking to be sure it isn't damaged. Pleeeeaaasse don't be damaged...

Leisa

Replacements are never a problem.

HearthCricket

Thank you, Leisa! I am hoping they simply leaned against the CD's and did not get rubbed or scratched during the shipping process. I certainly am loaded up on pencils now, though! Still need to get my notebooks. Maybe tonight...

frelkins

HearthCricket said:
T Still need to get my notebooks.

Let me highly recommend Clairefontaine notebooks for this. The paper takes the pencil beautiful. I especially like the French-ruled schoolbooks, so you can write in any direction. I know Umbrae insists on a spiral-bound, but sometimes I just have to write sideways. . . ;)

All Is One

Clear as a Bell

Nina* said:
I really want this one, but I have a question: not being extremely good at English I need the spoken language to be very clear. Are these very clear, please?

I find it to be extremely clear! My hearing is not the best....only in the mid range (spoken voice) do I tend to need things turned up. I had a LOT of ear infections as a child. I'm not impaired.....just need the tv or radio up louder than most and some movie sound tracks are so muddy that no matter how loud I turn it up (drives poor Andy crazy) I can't follow it.

I can hear music, however, very very well, so I'm always turning the volume of movies up and down and up and down.

The Process is very distinct and clearly spoken!

I have the 6 CD set so I don't know about the MP3's but I would expect the same quality from those.

Sheri

Leisa said:
It depends a bit on when you ordered the MP3.

2 or 3 Podcasts with Dan. Episodes 37, 47, and 88. 88 was recorded after the release date but I've recently added it to the MP3 disk.

Sample of Elements of Tarot with Robert Place plus a pdf.

An index of the files on the disk and and help file for burning disks and playing MP3 files.

HA! I scored an MP3 copy during the Tarot Garden reverse auction! :party:

The 'kit' idea is awesome!

Leisa

Process Cover

So I'd really like those of you who got the CDs and are making Mp3's to have the proper album art. Please PM me for it.

Sheri

I've just finished The Process today at work.

I don't know where to begin!!!! I'll be back :D

All Is One

The Art And The Art Too?

Leisa said:
So I'd really like those of you who got the CDs and are making Mp3's to have the proper album art. Please PM me for it.

Being a total idiot....but one who just got a kindle and really wants to figure out how to get Dan onto Oscar (that sounds just awful) I would hope for the art also.

And for my itunes?

Leisa, you could put iTunes out of business in a week.

Please send me a link via PM or at

ha ha ha ha ha....got your message Leisa and will investigate soon as possible. Got a very helpful mesage from a dear friend telling me to remove my e-mail addy from the thread.

Funny thing was....Leisa, you already had my e-mail!

Oooohhh I am a silly Fool!

What a GREAT offer!

Now my whole post makes no sense at all....

Oh well.